Returning Paladin...since 2011

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Raziel, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Raziel New Member

So I just recently started playing again on my Paladin. 2 expansions behind and trying to catch up. If there're any builds for solo with rotations and AAs?

Help.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

Feel free to copy my character's setup. Benj on Halls of Fate. Note that my build is optimized for heroic tanking and raid off-tanking. If you're looking for a more solo-type build, you could start there, and remove any group-oriented AAs, such as Raid Armament. You wouldn't need as many taunt or hate-based abilities either.
    Raziel likes this.
  3. Raziel New Member

Thanks a lot! Now i prefer a little time of solo, caus no any friend or else since past. I've off-tank too on Harla Dar )))
    And, sorry, but what about rotations?
    And DraqUI is still good? ))
  4. Benj Well-Known Member

DarqUI is still a good interface. It's what I use personally. I don't do much in terms of rotations. I organize my spells in rough order from strongest to weakest with my damage spells on the top row. I just hit them from left-to-right, hitting the high powered spells whenever they are up. I also hit my taunts whenever they are up, but that won't be as critical when you're solo.
    Raziel likes this.
  5. Raziel New Member

Thanks a lot! I organize my spells in a same way yesterday.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Seefar Well-Known Member

Welcome back to Norrath!
    Raziel and Breanna like this.
  7. Raziel New Member

Thanks. :)