Returning EU player

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kaledis, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Kaledis New Member

I used to play the game YEARS ago and I felt like having another go at it. I do have a bunch of other characters at various levels, but I wanted to start a fresh. I have rolled a new Conjurer, playing him as a good character, but so far the starting zone is VERY empty. I know the player pop isn't what it once was. But I really don't want to spend my game time with no one to talk to. I am not sure how the servers work now but I am apparently on the Thurgadin server.

I know EQ2 is very dated, but I always found it more interesting than other MMOs.

Let me know if there is anyone out there
    Dude likes this.
  2. kurghan Active Member

Plenty of people still on Thurgadin server, what you need to do is get into a guild, Eden is a very good guild to start with as it is non judgemental and helps new people along if needed but will also leave you to your own devices if that is what you want, no pressure.
    Kurghan
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Presumably if it was years ago then you'd have been on Runnyeye or Splitpaw - you'd be surprised at how many auld farts are still around:)
    After several mergers we're now quite cosmopolitan with various chat channels for French speakers, German, Russian etc. If you're not guilded yet then just press "U" and you'll get a list of those guilds who are recruiting and I'm sure there will be one to suit your playstyle. If you need boxes/bags etc just mail me and I'll send you some.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  4. Wimble Active Member

One thing I would advise you of is you will not see groups unless youre at 110 and engaged with current heroic or higher content. This is because the older content doesnt need them (with exceptions from last expac).You may pick up some people to level up with if you as in guild or chat but it would be the exception rather than the rule.
  5. Kaledis New Member

I will have to look out for one. I am aware that the player base will be high level and doing the latest content, so I am expecting my journey to be a quiet one. But just having guild chatter would be good.
  6. Kaledis New Member

ALL THE BAGS!!!
  7. Raid New Member

I have a guild on Fallen Gate we are from UK most of us and have EU players also, We raid on the weekend sat/sunday 7-10 if your interested or even just for casual, the cap is 90 on fallen gate unlike Live servers which is 110 .. and ridiculous! My character name is Raid or Bowl on fallen gate and my guild is Rift! hmu :)
    DidraDamagi likes this.