returning after 5 years

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by zygron, Jun 7, 2020.

1. zygron New Member

Greetings, I played EQ2 from launch till about 5ish years ago, unfortunately I have been recently disabled (back injury) and am looking to get back into EQ2 , i have some char's on Halls of Fate but am starting a new char on there to get the hang of things again, ALOT has changed obviously so i feel this is the best way to relearn, what i am looking for is a guild that i can grow with and make some new friends, as I mentioned I am disabled so i have nothing but time lol, never got into the "raiding" in EQ2 and would love to get to that point, I will be on "Zythrendar" , a Gnome Bruiser, looking forward to hearing from someone......CHEERS
  2. mothelm Active Member

Well we are not on hall of fate server (Antonia Bayle) but we are a long running progression guild with 2 separate raid forces either (Lvl 60 DoF and Lvl 90 Dov) of which would be happy to include you...we welcome new Players and new Raiders and as far as catching up goes on a live server we can have you caught up really quickly .....so if you are interested in us Please contact someone from "Rewind" ......Eixx Leader of Rewind:)
  3. Jrox Well-Known Member

HoF you say... Well I hear tales of a guild with upwards of 200 members online during peak hours. It is said that even in the darkest, most quiet time of night they have 50-70 members online killing beasts of unimaginable power, and lord the smell of those things!

We have 5 raid forces, something for everyone's flavor. We regularly have guild events going in old content and new. If you can't find something to fit your fancy in this guild, then I would say the game as a whole is not for you.

In all seriousness, this is a lvl 300 guild with great leadership. Too many members too count. A discord where a ton of us hang out constantly and are always open to new members. You literally could jump right in and it would feel like you have been there forever.

Come check us out! "OUTLAWS" Halls of Fate!
  4. Lunazaki New Member

5. Aurtorus New Member

Welcome back! I am disabled myself (had a stroke) and just came back to the game as well. I am not sure how long I was out. It was during the "Thalumbra" series that I last played. I came back two days ago and it was like playing a different game! I am learning, but I have a ways to go. I would offer you to come to my guild as you learn, but something else has happened while I have been away... no one signs on and I am not an officer. Someone signs on occasionally because I can see it in the guild history as having someone log on in the last 24 hours, but they are brief I guess.

One of the things I have done in absence of having people to talk to (and ask ENDLESS questions!) is I go to youtube and watch videos of EQ2. They still don't have the immediacy of answering everything, but they have been a great help to me. Particularly, these two:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwEOj6Rg0PMzGg6B4utskg
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNHJrFgJ6552zGVf17bba-w

One other thing... back before I had a stroke, I was looking at Legion of the White Rose. They are about the only guild I knew from way back when who plays on Halls of Fate. You might check them out. I would too, but I have very serious trust issues now... about everything! It takes me months to gather up the courage to do anything anymore. Thank you, Mr. Stroke!!!

Again, welcome back!
    Breanna likes this.