Returning after 4+ years away(LF Guild)

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Jokael, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Jokael New Member

Hello all,

I decided to stop in for some odd reason to check on the State of the Game and was intrigued by the new TLE server. I wasn't really interested in trying to level 10+ toons from 95 to level 110 anytime soon, so I figured I'd give it a try.
    My wife(Alieanna) and I use to run 5 accounts at one point for nearly 8 years. We would raid top end for quite a few years on AB, Guk, did a stint on Freeport(maybe a couple other servers as well).
    Well we are enjoying playing again, at the moment we are both hitting level 20, myself a Guardian and her a Defiler. These were the classes we preferred from 2005 through 2013.

We are looking for a guild. We are Freeport toons, not sure how much that matters at the current place in the server timeline. We would prefer one that is active, and which looks to raid on occasion.

My wife's game-play times are pretty normal, as she's an elementary school teacher. Myself though is a little different.

I work at a Children's Hospital in the Mountain Timezone, Wednesday - Friday nights 10:30pm through 10am: Saturday 8pm through Sunday 10am. So I am pretty free most evenings Monday - Friday 6pm - 10pm MT.
    Sundays(at least most) are used for D&D 5e game night with friends and family, or other various outings. Though we may pop in Sunday nights later afterwards.

We know we may be a couple(few) months from raid ready, but we will work on that as a goal, but want to enjoy the game again as we level.

So if any guilds out there looking to take in a couple vagabonds, please let me know.

Couple other Questions:
    • For some reason I noticed Loyalty Points in my Currency window, roughly 30, what can these be used for on the FG server?
    • I have over 5k DB cash, can I purchase XP potions for the FG server using this?
    Thanks for your time
  2. Skadad Member

You can most definately purchase exp potions on FG server with the db cash. No idea about the loyalty tokens though :(
  3. mimmie New Member

loyalty cannot be used on FG saddly..
  4. luagsharpshank New Member

I suggest you get in contact with one of the officers of neustart, we are the top guild on the server with a really fun and friendly atmosphere to play in. In all the years my wife and I have played this game we have never done so well and had so much fun with so little drama or stress. If you would like to talk more about what it's like look for luag/gianna in game on fallen gate, I'm not an officer but I can tell you more, otherwise look for folks like wardin, vymm, wojo, Gordon or nhorm.