Returning able to transfer?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Karakis, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Karakis New Member

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had experience with returning and discovering you were moved to servers while you were gone, and if they would do a 1 time free transfer or are we SOL?

I was on Butcherblock when I left and found out it was merged with Freeport and then merged with Skyfire. So I come back and it's a f2p server...Wondering If it's ever worth it to put in a ticket to request a move to isle of refuge? I know generally in the past they would do a choice move when they merged but I missed that, SOE would honor it for returning players and do a one time move...Is Daybreak the same or are they very strict?
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Transfer tokens to Isle of Refuge were only $5 last time I checked... if my memory is correct, there was a free server transfer available, but it was only for a very short period of time. Both all-access members and F2P can play on any of the "live" servers: Skyfire, Maj'Dul, Halls of Fate, Antonia Bayle and Thurgadin.
  3. Karakis New Member

$5 is not bad I must have been looking at account to account info that said 25.00 I'll check it out. Based on the community ive seen I may end up moving to a subscription only server. Or at least try one out to see if the rumors are true.
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

There is a special Isle of Refuge only transfer token on the Marketplace; the regular server to server transfer is still pricey.