Returning 90/300 SK - Permafrost - Will X-fer Servers.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ARCHIVED-Vizi0n, Jun 24, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Vizi0n Guest

Not sure the exact date of the last time i played (Sometime in 2011), but, i'm looking for a new guild, i'm re-subbing today and going to buy the newest expansion tonight , sigh, this game gets too expensive over time lol.....anyways, i was wondering if any guilds needed a raid tank...i'm on permafrost but willing to move servers for the right guild / raid setup, I'm not sure how needed SK tanks are right now in this game, but i can hold my own for aggro and survivability and have loads of free time to raid/group, here are my specs and gear.

http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_...il/867585791882

I need to re-sharpen my skills obviously, but thats not an issue as i have taken extended breaks in my distant past from this game, so hopping back up on the horse will take a day or 2, however i'm not sure how my current gear stands up to do SS raids etc ....i realize i'll need 2 more lvl's and 20 more AA, that's not an issue and will happen fast.

Any feedback or pointing me towards a good raid guild who needs a solid tank would be appreciated, thanks.

Oh, and for what it's worth, i used to raid offtank for Absolution and Defiance, in 2010 / 2011 and learned alot with them.

-Deathgrind