Return of a Gathering; Sundered Frontier; school of tiny fish, where are they ?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Geroblue, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have everything in Sundered Frontier except the giant octopus meat, and the seahorse roe.This is for Return of a Gathering Obssession.

I cannot find any water areas for the school of tiny fish location.

The wiki doesn't hint/say where they are. Just that they exist.

So, where do I find them ?

Thanks !
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, there is a lake in Stonebrunt Highlands.

Found them.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

There are fish in both ponds on Kerra Isle and in the Hua Mein Lake. If you don't have panda faction the small river that runs out of the panda valley also has them.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I looked around where the pandas are, didn't see any water there.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you most likely went to the wrong pandas Geroblue.
    there are two colonies , one hidden and you need faction or if your found you get kicked clear across the whole zone .
  6. dorotea Well-Known Member

Did it yesterday. There were a number of fishing areas on the floating panda island and no one bothered me about faction.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The lake on Stonebrunt Highlands is very clear and nice to look at... then you realize there are attack fish inthere along with the school of tiny fish.
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

The areas you want are in Sundered Frontier, not Stonebrunt Highlands, and none of them have agro.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Already completed the pony quest.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Sundered frontier has the faction pandas with no gnome eating fish in the lake inside the panda retreat , you can fly in and land right in the lake so the guards never see you .
    and Stonebrunt islands has the floating panda island with a tiny pond no evil gnome eating fish here either.
    the same goes for the 2 ponds inside the kerran village .
    I am happy you finished your pony quest Geroblue .
    have fun with the last one after this , but you know what little kids can do to you ( evil grin )
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Marae Well-Known Member

There is a river that originates at the entrance to the panda colony (Hua Mein Village) in Sundered Frontier and flows quite a distance (more or less east-southeast, if I recall). If you follow that along, you will find school after school after school of fish. If you get to the end and still need more, just fly back to the beginning; they will usually have respawned and you can gather the length of it again. There are other harvests along the shore as well.
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I went to Spire Island. Where is the river/lake there ? I didn't see one on the in-game map.
  14. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

most of the time I go to kerra isle. there's 2 lakes there, both with fish.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Zun Yi quests are on Spire Island, so thats why I go there. I might check Kerra Isle at a later date.