Return Home to the Isle of Refuge Prestige Home

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Clash Member

And still no official word on how this is going to be resolved.
  2. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

I read about the bug before I'd claimed my Isle, so I've been waiting for official word that it's been corrected until I claim it.

Today it says I have 2 remaining.

If they decided to give us an additional home for the trouble, I definitely don't mind at all. But I would love to know if this is actually fixed!
  3. LordTiras Well-Known Member

Hmm when I claimed mine yesterday (Well, Wednesday), it said I had 1 remaining. So if you have 2, that seems odd. I'll check when I get home today, but I suspect that I won't find a second claim waiting and that your condition is a bug, not a gimme for the confusion from SOE.
  4. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

I still have 2 claims available. We still have no confirmation if the issue has been fixed and/or if anything is going to happen concerning the extra claims.

Holly? Afista? Anyone?
  5. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

You should only be able to /claim one reward per account. As stated in this thread, players should not attempt to claim multiple rewards. If you still have additional claims showing on your reward list after you have already claimed your 1 per account, you should not claim those rewards.
  6. Natharin Member

Okay, so the /claim I made on my one character and unpacked, etc was the first one I did and wanted while it was stated it was suppose to be only 1 per account, and before it going in and not knowing that maybe there was a change in heart.

I deleted the unpack that was on my evil character which I claimed after the 11 year went live and before being pointed to the forum where it was disclosed that it was indeed not a change of heart on how it was going to be rewarded. It sucks, but whatever, I have no issue with trying to do the right thing here.

However, I do still have 1 claim remaining and would like to know then is there going to be a fix that moves it into the "Already Claimed" tab at some point here? I would rather not have to look at it for the rest of my EQ2 time then if even after mistakes beyond our control or fault still warrant us not being allowed to have it.
  7. Kurisutaru Active Member

Finally claimed this home today. Thank you VERY much.. I'm so happy!!! Not sure if this has been /feedback already but allowing us access to the inside of the tree house would be truly appreciated! Other than that... many thanks! I am extremely excited to have this home. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :D
  8. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

So I guess at this point you're not actually going to do anything about the discrepancies, and those who have additional IoR claims are on the honor system to not use them?

I don't know if a lot of players are that honorable. Heck, I don't know if I'm that honorable, and I've been holding off claiming it until we get some verification that the issue is resolved, just in case.
  9. Kurisutaru Active Member

I only had one house to claim (which I gave to me main character).. no issues here. But even if I had extra claims it was made VERY clear it was only one Isle of Refuge PH per account so I wouldn't have.. :oops: