Restarting, Stuck between a Few Different classes *Please Help!!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Shalka, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Shalka New Member

So i have my classes narrowed down for the most part. I have allways been a healer in eq2 but alot has changed since i played last... i wanna focus on 1 toon and get epic 2.0 / gear them out. The classes im stuck between right now is ANY of the healer's (i have one of each at 100+) And The SK/Zerker(if i decide to tank). i know this is a game where it's Play what you like most but that isnt the answer im looking for.. im more or less trying to figure out Which of the healers has the highest Solo Dps so when i want to run solo's or Duo's i can and same thing for the sk/zerker. The Thing i want most is to be wanted for Groups / Eventually raiding! If anyone could lend a hand with some of my questions that would be great while we have a little downtime!
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The SK is awesome in a raid, any tank is good for groups. Remember that raids only need two tanks out of 24 people, for the most part, while needing 4-6 healers.

With a mercenary, ANY class can solo just fine. Even on my raid conjurorwith a good merc I have a hard time with duos... I can do them just fine with a second live player, but I find them very hard to solo.
  3. SteveB Active Member

Defiler or SK