Response from Devs on Defiler Issues in ToV

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Andy1, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kander Developer

Thank you everyone for your feedback, suggestions and parses. We appreciate you keeping all of your feedback constructive.

Contrary to popular belief we are not ignoring you. We are currently watching the state of shaman closely.

Please continue posting your feedback and parses. We do believe that changes will be necessary in the future. We are currently evaluating but will not be making any knee jerk type changes.

If you would like to send me feedback via PM’s, parses or have gear questions via PM, please contact me.

Going to have this thread locked as it is degenerating into nonconstructive feedback. Please feel free to start another constructive thread that we will be happy to watch.

[ On a side note: Nothing should be one shotting players if it is properly debuffed. If you see something you find contrary to this, except maybe Vulak's Dominion, because we are in the process of tweaking this, please contact me via PM. Content and mechanics absolutely need to be together on this. ~ Kander]
  2. RadarX Community Manager

As seen above we are going to go ahead and close this with thanks for all your feedback. If you have specific concerns regarding your class, please feel free to participate in an existing thread or make one regarding that issue. Larger and more general threads are typically harder to provide response to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.