Resolve

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by knine, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

Everybody can go to Test and link the items from u.eq2wire.com

not very comfortable, but doable ;)
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

yes up to 7 Points for a mythical onehand
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

None of my toons on test are lvl 100, so I can't test this new content there. :)
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

mee too, but you can have a look on the items and the resolve points by linking them
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Sounds intresting.
    Please make sure that swarm pets have the same resolve stat as the owner too!
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I actually read the description as sounding like an Initiative roll from D&D, myself. We'll have to copy our happy hineys over to Test and check it out, instead of endlessly just guessing, won't we?
  7. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Sure, the only problem, the public test server is now a live sever, no (free) copys alowed (just only copy for DB cash), play from Level 1 zu 100 to test the Content or pay 50 Euro to travel and back travel.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

Test server has ALWAYS been that way. This is not a change.
    Finora, Jasym and Xillean like this.
  9. Silzin Active Member

From looking at my Live Monks gear on Test it looks like the baseline of good heroic gear and most raid gear is all at 5 Resolve, so it looks like if they made the starting Raid Resolve around 100 then people would not even notice it was there. Well most people would not notice it unless they are trying to run a toon that is Geared for the content.

We will have to see how it gets implemented on the Live testing.
  10. Nindakin Member

I really don't understand why every class is being given a raid wide resolve buff.

You're already at an inherent disadvantage when you run content shorthanded, why add an additional, arbitrary penalty on top of that?
    -Soteria- and Faelen like this.
  11. Uncle Active Member

my assumption on the rw buff it this so easier content cant be done with out x amount of ppl in the raid
  12. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Exactly is a time limit and so on not punishing enough that one raid not fully get? How indeed pull voluntarily with fewer people going, but just because we have not just!
  13. Alenna Well-Known Member

me either
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

no copies allowed and they did not have an open beta this time
    Lateana likes this.
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

So over to regular Test! :)
  16. knine Well-Known Member

So for my guild which usually only ends up fielding 3 groups and gets an okay amount done is being penalized because we won't have enough resolve. Why not just bring back more of you have to cure this curse not that one, x2 debuffs, timed cures, etc. resolve pretty much is going to imply you will need full x4 no mater what to run in a x4. Time to dust off boxed toons I guess. And we wonder why things are in the current state lol.
    Jasym and Lithinor like this.
  17. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

You can't copy to Test server, and the amount of time needed to get a character to level 100 and gear him up takes far longer than the 5 days left to test this content on the Test Server.
    Lateana and Neiloch like this.
  18. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

^^^+1

Sigmaz, stahp soloing stuff. This is why we can't have nice things! :)
  19. Jrel Well-Known Member

Probably want to do a re-check on items on Test because 1 resolve on an item is not even correct.
  20. Enigma Active Member

Lol