Resolve

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by knine, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Xillean Well-Known Member

Sorry but this is a terrible idea, it was when you had crit mit and it is now.
    Lithinor and Neiloch like this.
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Including crafted items ?
  3. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Of all the things to work on, this? like there's not enough janky mathematics going on the background, lets give the server one more thing to have to reference to during a fight.

Here's a terribad scenario: To defeat UberRaidBossA, you need 300 Resolve. Raid zone only drops pieces to get you to 225 resolve. To obtain the rest of the gear needed, you'll need a membership (prestige) to equip the gear needed to reach 300 resolve.
  4. Uncle Active Member

well if only in the new area it'll at least give ppl time to adjust I guess but still seems bad system. also can we get a buffer to be able to test new stuff since it was not placed on beta but live test :p
  5. Uncle Active Member

yes it is on crafted items but trust me when I say this u wont be in crafted for anything above solo
  6. Uncle Active Member

you also get a buff that gives ten to the group/raid I cant confirm if it stacks or not though
  7. flameweaver Well-Known Member

OK Second Question ;) Will there be a way for a player to see how much Resolve a mob has ?
  8. Therein Active Member

So, will dispatch have an added resolve debuff then?
  9. Gninja Developer

No, thus the controlled/balanced part of my statement.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

If we don't know how much resolve the mob has, how do we know how much resolve we should be aiming for? It would be silly to 'get as much as possible' at the expense of other stats/procs, since once you have 'enough' for a particular mob, more is useless.
    -Soteria-, Jrel and Neiloch like this.
  11. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

I repeat the question again, slightly modified:

- 1. What mercs? Enter these also "resovle"?
    - 2. What is our ethereal prelude Items, Uncle say this not get a "Resolve"? Altered or adapted this?
    - 3. What about under occupying group and raids, where do they obtain enough people "Resolve"? We can not conjure up the people for raids.

It's a Raid Buff so less people less "Resolve", how should we compensate for that? :(
    Kraeref likes this.
  12. Anunnaki Active Member

I'm just going to say this before it becomes an issue. I do not have a level 100 on test, so I can't test it, but judging by how new things have worked in the past, I wanna be sure.

PLEASE, make sure Resolve *shares* with PETS.
    Yoube, Lithinor and Beee like this.
  13. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Exactly, you have a petcaster on the waffle, 12 of then replace everything to "resolve" a raid or how? Ridiculous.
  14. Gninja Developer

1. Mercenaries AND pets inherit the resolve stat of the player/owner.
    2. Ethereal weapons that came out before ToT will not have resolve. But the Runes with the effects are also available in the GU100 content.
    3. Having less players in a raid will make completing very high resolve encounters more difficult. As they should.

The scout spell "Detect Weakness" will show the resolve stat of who they cast it on unless the target does not have the stat in which case it will not show up on the list.
    Beee and flameweaver like this.
  15. Gninja Developer

Also keep in mind that the resolve stat on the bosses is not set at where you need every available piece of gear before that boss/mob to have equal resolve. There is a good buffer between what is obtainable and what is required.
  16. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

This is now a joke right?

I've never seen an ethereal rune these are rarer than ancient spells!

Show on Thurgadin what is looted! ... lol or Split and Valor and Storms ... total in 5 to 10 or so right ? I do not only one know how has looted one.
  17. Gninja Developer

18. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Make the paladin to a good buffer not again only the special classes. 12,x years and the paladin has never seen an improvement only weakening.
  19. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Will these new runes share the same drop rate as the ones in KP contested, or will their drop rate be more on par with.... something something. More betterer.

Also - thanks for answering these questions on a Saturday, I for one appreciate the feedbackses!
    -Soteria- and Jrel like this.
  20. Enigma Active Member

I wonder if these "Runes" with those ethereal effects will ever be on par with the relic myth hammer that still resets nearly everything. It would be nice if the reset war runes did reset everything like the hammer did and also have a 100 fervor war rune for every class to balance this.
    Beee and Yoube like this.