Residents of Teren's Grasp Faction

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by bitphire, Sep 4, 2017.

1. bitphire New Member

Residents of Teren's Grasp (Kunark) - I just want to see current faction score but don't see it anywhere on my Faction sheet or even on wikia faction page.

Edit: I just started trying to farm it so if that's why i am not seeing please let me know. The only quest I found after arriving on the Docks was "A Discerning Palate" and am now on "Veeshan's Feast". I assumed I would get some faction points for each quest and it would just appear but that's not working and I don't want to waste my day off doing the wrong things.

TIA,
    Bitphire
  2. bitphire New Member

Figured it out, the quest chain starting with "A Discerning Palate" I guess does NOT offer faction points, so I was still at 0 and the faction was not listed. Turned on outleveled quests option and found one of the starter quests from "Borbin Happens" and that gave me 400 points and now it's in my list.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Mizgamer62 likes this.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Also, if you've never encountered a faction, they generally don't show up on your sheet at all.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

You basically have to do the whole Kylong Plains quest line for faction. Assuming you are doing an epic or similar.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.