residence of the blades house

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by damaahra, Aug 25, 2020.

1. damaahra Member

I'm looking to buy a house to decorate for myself, and I toured a few and really liked the residence of the blades, but I'm not sure where to buy one. Can anyone please direct me on where to purchase this house?
    Damahra
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Brownleader New Member

Sadly this house was a random card from the Legends of Norrath game which is no longer in game.

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Prestige_Housing

Scroll down on the link to see all the prestige houses and where they are obtained
  3. damaahra Member

well shoot, ok, thank you very much for the answer, even if I didn't like the answer :( I'll look on the list and see if any catch my fancy.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

you can always check broker some people post them but depending might be pricey in plat.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I was gonna say...the Legacy of Norrath (LoN) loot card stuff is fairly complicated, and getting it from a random chance "crate," "pack," or whatever you want to call from the Marketplace can get pricey. Your best bet (and it is still possible) is to look for it on the Broker. :-/

It both is and isn't in the game any more; times were, you could count on getting, like, 5 packs of LoN cards once a month, in the way that Members get 500 Station Cash once a month, back when LoN was an active thing and still being played as a sub-game and supported. I always picked up my packs (when I remembered :oops:) for the express purpose of getting Loot cards, which could be Appearance gear, or house items, or yeah, even Prestige Houses. I really didn't care one way or another about the sub-game itself, having an aversion to collectible card games, and that could be why it's no longer a feature any more.

But the loot's still available; it's just more random chance now, and you have to spend Station Cash to get it. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. damaahra Member

I had no idea it might be available on the broker. I'll def look for it when the game comes back up. thanks for the replies everyone.
    damahra
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There are articles in the EQ2 Wikipedia about the LoN loot cards, I do believe, including which "season" or expansion or whatever is likely to maybe have what you're looking for. Really, the only reason I paid any attention to it at all even back when it was an ongoing thing was to try to find the house deeds (well, that and a free Character Slot). ;->

EDIT: Ah, here we go:

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Loot_Cards_by_Set

I believe the one you should look at would be the Priestess of the Anarchs listing (under House Items for that), whichever set on the Marketplace might have those in there nowadays. ;->

Good luck! :)

EDIT: Also look at this link:

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Loot_Cards_by_Type

It's actually more useful, and the Priestess of the Anarchs has a working link to its own page on that.

Whenever you see "housing license" and a regular city in the name of a House Item, that's the deed to a RENT-FREE house, max. size. :)

Sets that have the potential for house deeds:

Dragonbrood -- The Anarchs
    Gorowyn Housing License

Drakkinshard
    Fearful Retreat Deed (prestige house)

Ethernauts
    Legends 5 [now 6!] Bedroom Home (Freeport or Qeynos)

Fall of the Estarim
    Dimensional Pocket (prestige house)

Legacies
    New Halas Housing License

Priestess of the Anarchs
    Residence of the Blades: Deed of Ownership

Apparently, there's no freebie house for Kelethin or Neriak, unless I missed something. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. damaahra Member

Thanks SO much for the info. I looked on the broker and there was the house. Wasn't at a bad price either, so I got it. I've purchased a couple of items from the LoN seasons, and only got bupkus trash items. Not sure I want to risk using more DBC on buying anymore when the results are so random. Maybe, lol. I might decide to give it a shot again one of these days. thanks for all your help!

Damahra
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! Grats!! :D

You're welcome! :)

And yeah, I'm beginning to think that The Marketplace thing is the next best thing to legalized gambling; it's a good thing the "rewards" are so ephemeral. But at least now folks perusing this have a list and a link for the names of things to look for on the Broker. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.