Reset of /claim rewards

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Canston, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Canston Guest

I throw this out there every now and then in hopes someone will see and do something about it.

Is there a way to reset our /claim awards? Some of us claimed rewards on toons we no longer have. I for one didn't forsee not liking the toon or race and changing to something more suited to my playstyle. When things first came out we claimed rewards and then relized we should have put more thougt into it.
    I know this is a personal problem and I'm not blaming anyone but myself but I would love a 2nd chance on some of these items.
    Maybe this can be done for an anniversary reward or something like that.
    Please consider this request and I appreciate you taking time to read this.
  2. ARCHIVED-Beladan Guest

Heck, I'd pay real money for it - like a transfer service.
    I got lots of stuff at launch and figured SWG would be around forever. (Oy vey ...) Coming back, it's a shame not to have my talking statues and stuff as I try and find a new 'home' in a galaxy not quite so far, far away.

[Edit: Spelling. It's cold here and I type poorly in gloves! :) ]
  3. ARCHIVED-Marialle Guest

Agreed. There's more than a few things that I'd love to claim on someone that I actually play, that were claimed on someone that I got tired of. (For some reason, in EQ2, I can't stick with a shaman class, while in EQ1, that's all I enjoyed playing.)
  4. ARCHIVED-Archae Guest

I agree as well. I do not think that letting this be a SC buyable would be overpowering.
    Let it ignore the consumables, and just reset the house items, etc. I miss my 2005 stuff.