Researching 500 Recipes

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Zizinana, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Zizinana Active Member

Hi. I can’t understand the achievement in the craft category - tears of veeshan.I need to learn 1000 recipes and I have 162 of them learned, but I don't remember where to get the recipes to learn. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any help on the wiki.
    Soara2 and Dude like this.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

The Trade skill apprentice.
    Soara2, Dude and Twyla like this.
  3. Zizinana Active Member

If I understand correctly, you mean the home recipe researcher. But he doesn't have that many recipes. At the moment, he has no more than 50 recipes in the window. It will definitely not reach 1000.
    Where to get the rest?
    I learned all the recipes of the Dracur explorers, they have an empty list.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I don't see an achievement under Tradeskill - Tears of Veeshan. Can you list the name please? I'll check other characters see if I can find it on one of my alts.

I do see the tradeskill achievements for coaching until 1k.
  5. Zizinana Active Member

this is a hidden achievement, it can be viewed on the site where all the characteristics and achievements of your character are shown
    [IMG]
    Soara2, Dude and Xianthia like this.
  6. Twyla Well-Known Member

As Melkior stated, they come from your tradeskill apprentice. You will get more as you level up your own tradeskill.
    Soara2, Jaden and Dude like this.
  7. Melkior Well-Known Member

To the very best of my knowledge this is not obtainable at this point. I think at the time they intended to keep adding research, but instead they phased it out. All 3 researchers I have in my house have no further recipes to research and I have 258. (There were 2 droag assistants in addition to the one from you home city). They've done this for other achievements as well.
    Soara2, Cyliena, Dude and 3 others like this.
  8. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I checked mine and 235 is my top number. I am not sure why it is under ToV and exactly what they are referring to since the three types of researchers were phased out much earlier than ToV. And since I am a provisioner the total number of researched items should be much higher than 235. Perhaps there is a problem with backdating the research.
  9. Melkior Well-Known Member

All the researched recipes I can think of were Artisan, not class specific (Adornments, or items that used special resources to make). But it's been a number of years so maybe there were a few.
  10. Twyla Well-Known Member

There were some. Provisioner recipes had my guild talking for days about how awesome it was to get something for them.
  11. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Yep, Provisioners got a ton more recipes to research than any other crafter.
    Soara2 and Twyla like this.