"requires PvP server"

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, May 9, 2017.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

SOEBuild=13328T

Tonight I started receiving double (and once quadruple) spam of "requires PvP server" when using the warden in-zone evac ability "Verdurous Journey"
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

SOEBuild=13350T

Still getting the "requires PvP server" when casting "Verdurous Journey". At last check, this is happening on the live servers now as well.
  3. Tupperbeast Active Member

Unfortunately, there are still so many errors in the game there would be slow at the time Daybreak would sort their servers clean up and sort old data. Perhaps then synonymous times the servers again run more stable.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

That just means that your toon has been tagged for movement to the new PvP server. :rolleyes:
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Phhhhhlllbbb. Right, because they REALLY want a crafting diva to move from Test to PvP. :p
    Kalika, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  6. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been getting that for awhile now on live server. I sent a /bug in game about it.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(there's a new PVP server?)

I'm getting like about a dozen spams for "requires Battlegrounds server" every time I take a drink of a Mastercrafted liquid, on Live and Test; wonder if that's at all related... :-/

Uwk
  8. Kalika Well-Known Member

My understanding is that you may a get some immunity buf after an evac on a PVP server, so the game probably try to cast this buf on you when you evac and fails.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{nod} I figured as much. My original post was just to note that the spam persists, and the comment you quoted was based on Dude's joking comment that I was tagged to move to the new (nonexistant) PvP server. :D
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, it's not a dozen precisely, just 10 each of the following:

"requires Time-Locked server"
    "requires Battleground server"

Getting this on Test and Live. :(

Uwk
  11. Melt Actually plays the game

To be fair, PvP and crafting require a similar amount of buttons. Currently, 1 will do the trick.
  12. StoneLegion Active Member

I get this too when I consume my Drink every 52min.

[IMG]
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Might be good to list exactly which drink is doing it, since not all are. :)
  14. StoneLegion Active Member

Sorry was in the screenshot at the bottom it's called Elixir of Life.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

For that matter, Kane, maybe you and I should start another thread just for this issue; we can't be the only ones afflicted by it. :-/

Player Support? I'll look to see if there's any threads there already on it.

Uwk
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, gonna rescue Denmum's thread from my hijacking...

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...d-messages-when-drinking.578882/#post-6441079

In the Player Support forum. ;->

Uwk