Requirement for getting Astral Gloom-Hardened Medailions ?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Beee, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

A friend just levled a new account to 110 and made a solo expert Zone.

He did NOT recieve a Astral Gloom-Harnened Medailion for the quest.

Are there any accoutwide preconditions? Using any of my 110 twinks, I get a medailion. - Strange
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Did he do the CD sig line first?
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

That's not a requirement. I've got toons that haven't finished the CD timeline that are getting ethereal currency.
    I have finished it at least once on the account, however.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Kari Well-Known Member

Did he have the daily zone quest, or was he running it without the quest?
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  5. Bludd Well-Known Member

you need to do missions afaik
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

So i seems for a new account - only with the CD Expansion - a lv 110 toon will get the reward for the quests but no
    Astral Gloom-Harnened Medailions.

Well done Daybreak
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You must have a heroic daily quest for the zone in question in order to receive the currency.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

no - not for PQ and solo ;)
    But with the solo quest I recieve every day 2 coins (1+1) for every twink; a new account without signature does not

And without sigature you can not Zone into PQs too
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I am pretty sure you have to have the daily mission for the zone on the solo too. PQs just automagically give you the PQ quest when you zone in.
  10. Bord Active Member

I've been getting coins on my alt account that isn't subbed and has not done a single quest in CD. It's f2p and the char is a 110 boost. I'm getting solo, heroic, and PQ coins on him.

You can zone into the pq/heroic/solo zones if you're grouped with someone who has finished the sig line.

Getting the coins just requires you have the daily quest for heroics/solos and for pq requires full participation reward / talking to doctor afterward
  11. Beee Well-Known Member

Will try this thought zoning into PQ is not possible
  12. Raff Well-Known Member

Been there, done that...you need to pick up the solo missions before the solo's will pay out glooms. Just running them gives you loot, but no currency.
  13. Beee Well-Known Member

Tried it again.. works now whyever :)
  14. duckster Active Member

Any word on the timeline of ethereals? Last year they announced double/triple coins in line with waves ending/event ending respectively.

Not trawled discord for the info but wondering if there were any others who may have seen some info on this.
  15. Melkior Well-Known Member

We just completed a week of double coins. Wave 1 Ends July 29th. Wave 2 ends 9 Sept. The event ends 29 October. No word yet on further double or triple days/weeks, but I'm sure they will come.