Requested Amenities from guild halls without halls.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by oakmiser, Apr 25, 2022.

1. oakmiser Well-Known Member

*Rally Flag. Place a flag and an npc in either cities harbor can send you to the point.

*The ability to synchronize the guild roster of your to a prestige house if you are a guild leader. This is for access to depots placed in a home using existing game depot permissions settings.

*Strategist Banners & Markers on city merchant. Examples:
    Purchase requirement: Standards guild level 70 and player level 70 , advanced 90 90
    Standard of Noxious Protection
    Purchase requirement: Markers guild level 30, player level 50
    Marker: Azure
    Marker: Crimson
    Marker: Emerald
    Marker: Golden

*Guild Buff: For completion of a full city quest series make a server specific achievement that grants a spell that does the same as the guild buff. Don't grant this achievement next if it didn't get good us Good final quest: "Kaedrin's Fate" Evil city "your eternal reward" this is locked being being level 90 and thus locked beind Sentinel's Fate.

*Access to harvesting depot while crafting rush orders. Or access to rush orders while in a home.

*Being able to call back to a unified location without multiple zoning screens.

Everything else I can think of can be found in the city.
  2. Malachy Well-Known Member

I'm all for putting guild amenities in the city and being done with guild halls altogether. I think adding a guild flag strategist, druid/wizard portal npcs and training dummies into the cities would be very nice.

Mostly, would love to just have a faction bought, quested or DBC item we could place in our houses as a rush order merchant/clicky.