Request - Volume control for Beastlord Advantage Proc

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by citizen256, Feb 18, 2022.

1. citizen256 Member

So I just got to level 18 and wow, that's loud. I usually keep my "master volume" about 1/3 up (from left) and adjust the others so I can hear the ambient / footsteps.

When this thing proc'd it was super loud. I tried playing with the various volume controls and the only one I could find that had any effect was "master volume" but unfortunately it makes 3D sounds and others too soft even when they are full volume.

Could we get a volume slider for this Beastlord proc sound? For me, the blue flashing paw is enough.
    Pixistik likes this.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

This^
    While you are adding it, how about a slider for In house and guild hall music as well
    Rattophaxe and Hartay like this.
  3. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Hmm, I have a level 125 BL and I remember having that sound when the warder found a weakness. But all I get these days is the blue paw with no sound and it has been like that a long time. I've checked my options/adv options and don't know why that is. My sound options are pretty normal, so there must be a way. Or maybe there was once a way and it is gone now? I suppose you could change whatever .wav or .vlc file or whatever to a silent one but that would get overwritten and isn't something you should have to do and I have no idea where it lives.
  4. citizen256 Member

I figured out that sound is tied to the "3d sounds" slider. But unfortunately if I reduce it to an acceptable level, I no longer hear water and footstep sounds. This is why I was hoping to get a separate slider.
  5. Balcerak Well-Known Member

That could be why I haven't had an issue. While my 3d sounds slider isn't low, I only use the basic sound, not the dolby surround. So I don't hear directional footsteps. I do hear water and everything else and my 3d sound may be low enough that I don't hear the 'paw'.