Request to bump adventure/tradeskill writ to guild level 150

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Carynn, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Carynn Well-Known Member

Please change the adventure/tradeskill writ contribution to allow it to go to guild level 150, as opposed to the level 100 it is now. With the top guild level currently being 250 (with maybe another increase with the new expac?), what would it hurt to change it to 150? A lot of the smaller, non-raid guilds have been stuck in the 130s since ToT was released going on five years ago. Guild Level 150 is such a nice, lovely number to attain, and it would be even lovelier to actually be able to attain it by having the adventure and tradeskill writ contributions raised to level 150.
    Argosunited, Soara2, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

YES, absolutely yes, completely second this notion! :-/

Uwk
    whose own are nowhere near that level yet, but has and does belong to guilds where it would be nice to still contribute... :-/
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

I like the idea, but I wish DBG would add something so that guild levels above 170 mean something. Currently, 170 is the last addition to the guild buff. Anything above that, it sort of pointless beyond bragging rights.

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Guild_Buff
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah; why have it get beyond 170 if there's no perks to it? Makes about as much sense as the various fluff Achievement "Points" we get for things (like various Live Event accomplishments) that can't be used for anything. :-/

Uwk
    Soara2, Juraiya, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

I third this idea, if my vote counts LOL
    Soara2, Juraiya and Dude like this.