Request to add Levels to Chronomage...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mezaka, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Mezaka Active Member

I realize that there are a few people that are avid questers in this game, and there are some quests that are currently unavailable as you have to be a level (other than a multiple of 5) in order to get access to a quest. Could you please add other levels to the chronomage? With the advent of level 85 heroic characters also possibly coming into the game, it would also allow them to do back content as well, if they choose.

Thank you.

--Mez
  2. Deago Well-Known Member

There is an option in your..options :p to see grey quests. If that is what you mean? Or are you talking about writs?
  3. Bladespirit Member

i think he means he want to have smaller segments of target mentor lvls. right now, he can only go like 90, 85, 80, 75 and so on. sorta i agree it should be simply entering number into a quantity counter window(like shift+left click coin drag & drop) n hit enter to mentor rather than huge list of available numbers.
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

There are definitely some writs in Ykesha and Kylong Plains that you cannot get with the existing chronomage levels. The Ykesha ones I believe are only available from 82 to 84, for example. Not certain because I only spotted them with one character by accident once :D
  5. Yadi Bashir Member

I did run into that problem with writs... to bypass that, I had to find a friend of appropiate level to mentor down...

A pain for sure... they should allow any levels to chrono mentor...
  6. Katz Well-Known Member

They could add something that you use to chrono level up or down a level or two from what you are. I have wanted that same feature for quite a while.