Request / Question

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-SlashnGut, Apr 28, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-SlashnGut Guest

Good day ladies and gentlemen, I am currently looking for an updated signature and am not sure if there is an artist on now that can make one such as I have. The sig you see below was created by Kabilos, but he has not been on in years unless he now goes by a different name. The dilemma I have is that I have a crappy computer and the screenshots I take never look that good to me. Kabilos had actually made an appointment with me and he took the screenshots for my sig himself. Is there an artist here who would be willing to do this and who can make the sig animated as mine is now (this is how it was sent to me - I did not animate myself)? Bloodfyst is no longer in existence and Mrshal is in a different guild. You all are great artists. Thanks for your time.
  2. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Its really not difficult to animate sigs, especially the way yours is done using a simple fade out/in. The quality of your screenshots/images will suffer no matter what though due to GIF images being reduced to 256 color. I am sure you can find osmeone willing to animate something for you though, and many sig artists will willingly log in to take screenshots for you. :)