Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Sagedust, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Sagedust Member

I was wondering if there would be any way to where you could add a reputation tracker that could be somehow more accessible instead of going through the character panel. Like maybe, a meter bar that could be integrated into the UI like the compass. I find it an inconvenience to stop and look at the way you have it set up.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

What is reputation? I'm unfamiliar with that stat. Do you mean faction? There's a ton of different factions. But there might be someone who has created some sort of faction UI mod at EQ2Interface.com, or you could ask in the forum for programming requests.
  3. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Reputation must mean faction. The only change they could do to the Faction tab it eliminate all the various places to find a particular faction. Just list them all in alpha order. That would make it easier to check, imo.
  4. Orionza Active Member

I agree that needs a makeover. It's very difficult to find the faction you're interested in checking. Opening the faction window isn't so bad, but searching each area in the pull down menu to actually find the faction to look at it. Very awful.

And some factions don't show up in there until you actually start the quests for faction, so you don't know that you can even get faction for them (i.e. Gwalnax Brigade in Kylong Plains...you have to pick up a hard-to-see dull kromslayer on the ground amd start the quest to even see the faction open up in your menu).
    Unayan, Breanna and AOE1 like this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I created a thread for you at EQ2Interface. You may want to follow it.
    Rosyposy likes this.