Republishing to add an item:(

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cloudrat, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

How about a option to add one item a week or something to avoid the need to republish when the "need to tweak" hits?:)
  2. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Oh I feel your pain! I have made a furniture shop on Stormhold and every level or new book means I have to un-publish it to add more stuff.. I have lost so many votes because of this =/
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is why the Powers invented Bronze (and, for one brief shining moment, Silver) accounts, I'm sure of it! :D

Uwk
    who has, indeed, bolstered houses back up into the HoF by voting with a Silver alt...
    Kelvani, Geden and Cloudrat like this.
  4. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I would be happy if I could just place a housing trophy into the home without having to unpublish it. I have been known to recruit my hubby and kids so that houses could find their way back into the HoF. Just say the word in channel.
  5. Geden Well-Known Member

Huge +1 to this suggestion, re-publishing is very destructive to the gained rating. To be fair to visiting people, developers could attach a tag to the house like "Newly Edited" or "Updated". This way if visitors didn't like the change they can un-like the house. Please please please make it happen!