Reptile warder that does not hiss so loudly

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Asteny, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Asteny New Member

Can anyone help me I recently tamed a lizard but the hissing is really annoying so I wanted to train a chokidai but there aren't any in the 30+ range or none I know of. They are 70+ or level 12 which at my level will probably kill when trying to tame.

Does anyone know of another type of Chokidai that is higher level than 12 but not as high at 70+. My character is level 39.
  2. Asteny New Member

It's okay I managed to tame the level 12 one. Thank goodness the hissing fest is over now.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Reptiles are ok. Raptor is good and definitely you'll want an enchanted (the hell hound from Shard of Hate is cool), and a dire. Get as many as you can and train them up to GM6 so you get the specific spell for that warder that comes with that pet. Get the warders as they become available based on your level. You won't regret it.
  4. Asteny New Member

Oh yes I have a bear, avian, rodent, crab, canine all at level 6. I wanted to train up a reptile too. I am able to train this many because I gain no experience for many areas and just stay at 100 AA experience. When I am done with a tier I then turn on the adventure experience, this give the warders a lot of experience to level up. So far I have not really used their final skills because some occupy the same slot as Luclin's Pain which is an area attack which I find far too useful to replace or uses stealth which I hardly use. I hope the reptile skill does not replace that same slot.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Here's a tip for levelling your warders. Find a place with a whole lot of mobs. Have the pet attack and fight everything. You basically kick back and hit a few things to keep your warder going. You'll find the ward levels fairly "quickly" as opposed to you doing all the killing. Used to love to go into Seru and do the solo "Echelon of Order/Divinity" to train pets up because there were just masses of mobs in there.

As far as different attacks/skills, r/c on the your warder hotbar to see what variations of spells you can use. It also differs by whether you're in Feral vs. Spiritual, so experiment a bit and find out what's working for you.
  6. Paragonvii Active Member

you can always change the appearance of your warder if you get one that you like but the noise it makes drives you batty (no pun intended). I have a few of those handy in my bags incase I have a warder and I dont like the appearance of or it makes a noise that drives me up the wall lol. I forget what they are called but they are pretty easy to get and can change the appearances of any of your tamed animals.
  7. Asteny New Member

Thanks for the tip about changing their appearance.