Repeatedly Broken House Portals

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, May 8, 2019.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

scenario:
    My Snowy Dwelling (published) which has a portal to:
    My City of Mist house {works as expected}

City of Mist house has portal to my Court of the Master, NEWLY placed; yet come back the next day, error:
    "Unfortunately we couldn't zone you into that house at this time. Please try again later."

yet, now watch,.. pickup portal, place back down(or destroy and make a new one), will work,... for today.

And when I try to go right back to the CoM house,.. exact same error.
    Exact same resolution of pickup/replace.

Now during construction/testing, this is only a minor annoyance, once published is a Catastrophic problem, as interconnected houses are usually done so for a reason, i.e. "Continuing the Story,..."

And since I have /bug reported this, I felt lead to post here that those whom also have the same problem can bring to light just how prevalent this issue is,....
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Same thing on Kaladim and lost access lists again!!!
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

does it happen with only the one house portal or does it happen with other types of prestige houses's portals as well?
  4. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

I start with my Snowy Dwelling, which has a portal to my CoM house, and is published. this has yet to fail.
    Happens with both the City of Mist portal BACK into CoM from Court of the Master, and Court of the Master BACK to CoM.
    also seems intermittent; tested just a few minutes ago, and both portals back and fourth seem to be working as expected.
    (maybe /bug was looked into and was an easy fix? ;) )
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.