Renewal of Ro Weapon Upgrade questline:

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Taled, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Taled Well-Known Member

Correct. I'm not sure why I wrote first two T1s honestly, it wasn't even late judging by the timestamp. Most likely I was just being hopeful.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

The update for the Enraptured weapons *appears* to be a tome that drops off the final named in the Delta/Raj'Dur zones, based on the discos when FoE killed one of the two. Waiting for them to kill Rattlebones to see the final update info!
  3. morderir Active Member

'Enlivened Growth' required to craft the weapon are harvested , you can get one from any node, you get one when you harvest a rare.
    by the way , they are not heirloom/no trade so you can buy/sell them at the brooker
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

As a side note for the 'Parched and Dry Parchment' - If you or your group members are having issues getting this to drop, it SEEMS to be caused by having more Desert Parched Weapons in your bags/bank. I can't say 100% positively, but it appears that the parchment cannot drop if the mote drops - maybe someone else can state equivically that they have seen both from the same chest, and it *might* be slightly different with the change to personal loot, but it seems to be that if there is anyone in group that needs a mote, the parchments won't drop.

And 'needs a mote' means 'has ANY desert parched weapon in their inventory' - 'in their inventory' meaning on their character, in their personal bank, their house vault, or their shared bank. So if you have not been able to get the parchment to drop, and are still trying to, make sure you have anyone in group with bagged parched weapons swap them to alts to hold them when you run your H2 zones.

(Edit: removed the specific zone names after double checking the parchment on EQ2U since it shows as having dropped in at least four of the six zones; It looks like it might drop in any but the EH zones)
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

(And I will update this with the next quest steps eventually - I don't have my notes with me at 'work' to write it up at the moment, sadly)
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

Note: I have updated this with what SHOULD be a fairly complete guide; it is not entirely comprehensive as I haven't gone past the Enraptured step yet (I haven't upgraded my weapon to Enraptured yet because I'm not sure what weapon I want yet..)
  7. Mylordy New Member

I took a small break after the contested zone was released and seem to have misplaced (muted?) my "enraptured" weapon. Thought maybe Khepri would offer to sale the item used to upgrade from "Enlivened" to "Enraptured" for Mira coins but just seeing the mote of regrowth. We're still a few weeks off from being able to complete the final quest but am I SoL for getting an upgrade?
  8. Taled Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I think you'll have to petition and hope the GM/CSR you get is nice. There is no way, as far as I am aware, to replace the weapon - unless you happened to kill the T3's again and save a book/fang, or the item they combine into... but I haven't tested whether that will actually upgrade a second weapon without the quest or not.

Sending in a petition is the only thing I can think of for your case :(
    Mylordy likes this.
  9. Smashey Well-Known Member

How many mira coins does the Tunarian Blessed Basin cost?
  10. Taled Well-Known Member

Off the top of my head I am ~95% sure it was 425 Mira.
  11. sthiede New Member

Sorry if this is a repeat question but - I have the [secondary] and also the [crossbow]. Killed the 2 raid mobs and upgraded [secondary] from Enlivened to Enraptured. But my question is how do you now upgrade 2nd weapon? I already had recipe book so upgraded that one already to enlivened. Will it auto give me the 2 parts if I re-kill raid mob? I don't currently have a quest for second weapon. Just the quest to upgrade the 1st.
  12. Taled Well-Known Member

There is currently no method to upgrade alternate weapons unless you happened to stock up on the combined piece from the Raj'Dur and Delta nameds ahead of time, which would possibly be considered an exploit since the individual pieces are lore, but the combined one is not and you do keep getting them until you upgrade your weapon.

Normally I wouldn't publicly share info like that, but I doubt anyone who actually cares about the weapon other than me thought to test it, or is sitting on the combine without using it. /shrug.
  13. Kamsing New Member

Unless they decide to put the Fang and Book on Khepri merchant, at least we have a chance to change to different weapon.
    Taled likes this.
  14. Jrox Well-Known Member

Moved to bug report. Sorry for the interruption.
  15. Jrox Well-Known Member

16. Jrox Well-Known Member

17. Mylordy New Member

No dice, GM said there were no logs of me having the weapon even though eq2u shows I disco'd it on the server. GM said they do not consider outside websites to validate info... :( I didn't want to get into a pissing match, I'm pretty sure eq2u pulls data from the census, which to me would mean there is a log somewhere... I'm stuck with the final items to make the weapon and nothing to apply them too.
  18. Shunio Member

would calculate from 500 shardsof Rejuvenation reduced to 250, the new addon will soon be available and I can hardly believe that any inis in the old addon will do that
  19. Pixelina New Member

If you are done with the quest you are stuck with the weapon you choose from the beginning????
    It's ridiculously bad if that's the case and I cant do the quest again.
  20. Taled Well-Known Member

Once you have finished the questline completely, there is an item that was added that costs 425 Mira Miracula that will allow you to transform your weapon 1-1 for any other completed weapon. I'm not 100% whether it is sold by MIra in Delta or by Khepri, though I would assume Khepri sells it. I haven't gone to buy mine yet since I still need to do a few things to 'finish' mine.
    Beee likes this.