Fixed Internally Renewal of Ro: level 120 boost not working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gematria, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Gematria Active Member

Inspecting the new Renewal of Ro: Level 120 Boost doesnt give me the option to level up to 120. All it does is open examine, nothing else.
    This is on a level 69 toon, so should be eligible.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Might be because you cheated to buy it early, but seems odd that it wouldn't just work in general. Did you have a merchant open by any chance? lol
  3. Ahyes Member

How exactly do you even have the boost from the new expansion? Pre order isn't even available yet. Did they open it up for some before even being available on the website or something?
  4. Gematria Active Member

I went directly to the account.daybreakgames.com expac page and bought it - same place where you buy adventure packs and expac upgrades. It's not working now, so guessing someone accidentally left it live rather than in maintenance.
    Don't see how thats cheating, doesn't even give any significant advantages, since Beta is still down :) All i got was disco for preorder buff and the 120 boost.
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

I was just being a turd is all. You went around the normal system, 'cheating' it, nothing illegal! :p

Just that it *shouldn't* have been available, like you said. Whoever was supposed to shut the pages down for maintenance did things out of order this morning, as we saw the article for the expac pop up with links to dead pages before maintenance - and obviously it let you buy the expac early, etc.

It SHOULDN'T have had any effect on the level boost working, so I'd guess either the item wasn't copied properly or is flagged not to work until the expac for some reason, but that doesn't make any sense if so.
    Gematria likes this.
  6. Swabber New Member

Hello,

I preordered the Renewal of Ro expansion pack coming up, and opted for the package including the lv120 Boost.

I pre-ordered with the intention of checking out the Live Server (Maj-Dul), and to familiarize myself with the current game and get a jump-start when the expansion comes out.

When I tried using the lv120 Boost, I got an error saying "Requires Chaos Descending" to use the boost. I am under the belief that all previous expansions are included with the pre-order, as stated on the preorder page: "With your purchase you will also receive access to these expansions' content.".

I wanted to report this issue with allowing access for Chaos Descending with my pre-order purchase. The lv120 boost was the biggest incentive factoring my decision to purchase this pre-order package tier.

I rebooted the game, and cleared my assestcache, logincache, and cache as well.

Thank you

See screenshot below:

[IMG]
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Sadoc Member

I am having the same problem.
  8. Dryea New Member

I am having the same issue with not being able to use the 120 boost from the pre-order. I have not received any message when I examine the item.
  9. ootuko New Member

Same to me, Item is not working.

Server Thurgadin.
  10. Caith Developer

The code that grants all previous expansions if you own Renewal of Ro was not functioning, but that bug is fixed for tomorrows update. It isn't anything on your end, and the fix is retroactive, so the boost will function correctly after the servers come up tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Breanna, Beee, Sadoc and 3 others like this.
  11. Sadoc Member

Thank you!!