Renewal of Ro Launching Soon

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Nov 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I was led to believe that the vendor will be permanent, but not in the present position
    I thought the merchant will be in the new expansion, there is also no mentions of the quest still being up, so at least make sure you have one of your toons have full factions,
    Better be safe than sorry.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cassta like this.
  2. firestorck Member

I was one of them. I was hoping to get my man a copy of the pre-order stats. Thing is, I don't get my check til Dec 2. I got myself the pre-order. But due to how we work the finances. I was going to pre order his once my monthly check came in for Dec.
    Siren likes this.
  3. VAXen Member

What make me smile is the pre-order page says that pre-orders will be available until 31st December 2022.

Guess it says that for the LOLs...
    Schmetterling and Lateana like this.
  4. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I think they said the launch is in December just to have some wiggle room in case beta shows too many things to fix. Now they feel they are ready to launch and have a few more weeks to fix major problems so they can have happy Holidays too :)
    Siren, Cassta and Zeoni like this.
  5. Crow6 New Member

Maybe Daybreak will have the Christmas spirit and take our money to transfer off Isle of refuge November 30th-Dec 2nd lol
    Cassta likes this.
  6. vlada Active Member

unlikely
  7. Nicolos Active Member

Same. Very bad timing but priorities….
  8. Zeoni Member

Agree and I was trying to be kind and not going World of Warcraft Exp same week Nov.28th and EQ2 Exp on Nov.30th . I was hoping for Dec. But at least they have Dec free and just doing patches.
    Siren likes this.
  9. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Woot, nice! Have been a bit busy with rl lately, so beta testing has slowed down on my end, but it's been fun nonetheless. Hope we get to see the water, shadow and anti aliasing bugs get fixed before we launch so we can test the changes while we're still in Beta.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/water-and-shadow-fixes.606941/

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-occlusion-on-mouse-over.605542/#post-6703528

Time flies by so fast... crazy. Love Sinking Sands and looking forward to Ro!
    Zeoni and Cassta like this.
  10. Brunhild Member

I ordered Renewal last week. When does the transaction show up on my credit card. Also, when do I get access to the older expansions?
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

did you get a conformation, that the order went through ?
    Breanna, Cassta and Twyla like this.
  12. Brunhild Member

Would that be an e-mail?
    Cassta likes this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Yes, and its easy for it to get shunted to your trash folder.

Regardless, you probably need to send in a Support Ticket, there's nothing that can be done about it from our end.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't cancel any CC payments! That gets youi banned. Just write Support and have them reverse charges if needed.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

But do anything you can do soon or you won't get the benefit of a preorder if it turns out that the preorder failed to go through.
  15. puppybreath Active Member

Releases use to be in Nov. Not sure why this is such a big surprise or deal to anyone. Nov or Dec, we are getting new content! I for one am happy to STILL be playing this awesome game! Ive been a fan for 23 yrs & will continue to play until its last day. [Hope that doesnt happen anytime soon]. Thank you for giving us a great game to enjoy! /applauds
    Twyla, Sturmlocke and Breanna like this.
  16. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Don't you mean "Let's Rock and Ro!"? X^)
    Twyla and Dude like this.
  17. Zeoni Member

It's Been 18 years since Everquest 2 been out. unless you played EQ1 before EQ2 been out it's 18 years saying playing EQ for 23 years means you moved from EQ1 to EQ2 and I don't know why since EQ1 is way better then EQ2. Even when I Quite EQ2 after this Exp I'm playing EQ1 here or Project 1999. Even the server are still more fuller then EQ2 Servers. EQ2 is almost 100 players and EQ1 is over 200 players.
  18. Trilly Active Member

For one thing, as I have played both 1 and 2. Played 1 til 2 came out so many, many years sitting here playing, the graphics and quest lines have always been better in 2 IMHO and I DID go back to Project 1999 once...was bored to tears. Nice people there, as there are here. Here is where I stay but certainly everyone has their choices to make. I made mine.
    Morukta likes this.
  19. Zeoni Member

No issue the way things are Some people (The Loudest out of Everyone is screaming We need to Go back to 1999 and the Farthest I want to go is 2004 so you see in a way I agree). I enjoy EQ1 Now and not in 1999. My first was EverQuest 2. Like I said go play Ember Adrift and you do the same cry and that is a Recent Release MMO that wants to be a 1999 MMO.
  20. Eschia Mousehold New Member

I wasn't on the test server so this will be fresh for me. One nostalgic thing I would love, is if the ambient music for the zone is a remastered North Ro theme from EQ1. And maybe the merchant tent music as well. But that's just my wishful thinking. My new character Littlewhisker recently hit 125 and went back to knock out all the majdul quests just in case they'd get in the way or something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.