Renewal of Ro Guide for Beginners (or Returning Players)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sigrdrifa, Dec 4, 2022.

1. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

Mount 25% infusion book needs updating. Make note the 25% mount infusion is located at status merchant and not in tisha box for whatever reason
  2. pumancat Well-Known Member

Can someone give the actual numbers for Resolve, FERVER, and Crit chance/Bonus we're supposed to be reaching for ? I'm pretty sure Resolve is supposed to be over 10k, but the others I have no clue.
    Thank you in advance.
  3. Priority Well-Known Member

For what? Im personally aiming for 2M Pot, 27k Resolve, and 2900 Fervor.

Im not gonna get there any time soon, but thats what Im aiming for.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

What Resolve you need depends on the content you are doing. Solo content doesn't need any Resolve.
    • Heroic I: 8930
    • Heroic II: 9245
    • Heroic III: 9370
    • Raid T1: 9350
    • Raid T2: 9434
    • Raid T3: 9539
    • Raid T4: 9644
    • Contested T1: 9140
    • Contested T2: 9455
    • Contested T3: 9665
    Twyla likes this.
  5. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

I have Raid T5 at 9749.
    Feara and Sigrdrifa like this.
  6. pumancat Well-Known Member

Here's what I've been told by quite a few people. For the new contested.
    Resolve - 9240
    CB/OC - 27,500
    Fervor - 600
    Pot - 1 million +
  7. Nunja Well-Known Member

Who has 6k fervor???? Please step up!
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

No one has 6K Fervor. Even with a bunch of Fervor Overcap and raid buffs, Fervor is still under 2K. You can see this for yourself by checking the world rankings for Fervor at Kulavvy.

This expansion you want tons of Crit Bonus and Crit Bonus Overcap. Right now, Potency is taking care of itself... if you have the Resolve for whatever zone it is, you almost certainly have enough Potency on your gear.

In general, Fervor > Crit Bonus > Potency > Ability Mod. Right now, we're mostly getting Fervor from mounts and blue adorns, and yes, the more you have, the better damage you will do. What's dang hard to get is Crit Bonus Overcap!

For a much better discussion of RoR stats, see this thread.
    Feara likes this.
  9. Taled Well-Known Member

Before the reduction on the H3 adorn, there *were* people who were hitting 2k as elementalists and full buff stacks, but I doubt anyone has seen it since the reduction of the adorn buff. I also doubt there were very many getting close or over 2k, tbh, but I'm sure the folks who shelled out for the top merc/mount buffs, etc, were seeing it.
  10. pumancat Well-Known Member

Corrected the 6k Fervor to 600, OK?!
    Filly67 and Taled like this.
  11. Ustas Member

Thank you for great guide, it is awesome.
    What is about Deity Tithe System? Is there any possibility to ramp up max values quickly?
    Or I need to farm old content? How it beneficial at all in RoR?
  12. djc2410 New Member

This guide was invaluable in ROR do you have any plans for doing one for BOZ?......... Pretty please!!
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Since they vastly increased the grindiness while simultaneously making life impossible for warlocks, I couldn't even stand playing through the sig line, so, nope.
  14. Celestia Well-Known Member

No worries Sig, I think most people are not enjoying the grind. I tried doing it on a second character after my main, and pretty much feel your pain. I kinda hated this expansion and Ro too. Hence partially why I only log in every so often. My dad is doing pretty well now, but I’m still not feeling it with this one. Hopefully next expansion they learn, but who knows.
    Observing and Breanna like this.
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

If the developers pay attention to anything, this should be a huge red flag.
    gambitak, Twyla, Observing and 3 others like this.
  16. Observing Active Member

If you mean level grind, then, for me, there might not be a next expansion.
    And even getting to level 130, there appears to be a massive chrono grind for adorns that I as a solo player might not have the level of equipment to equip?
    Twyla and Celestia like this.
  17. Celestia Well-Known Member

Pretty much. I really, really truly love eq2. But at this point, I'm seriously doubting I will keep coming back. I love to decorate, but otherwise, eh.

Don't get me wrong, I still have to care more for my dad. And I did like grouping when I could. But I...eh.
  18. gambitak Well-Known Member

Did this just get unpinned? I've been using this as a guide as I level and it's always been at the top of the forum, now it's working its way down