Renewal of Ro Beta and Expansion Pre-Orders

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

So you think I posted without being logged in?
    Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  2. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

No offense ! They are available to me when I log in :)
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that means only people who preorder are going to be able to see the beta forums.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I am logged into the forums and not seeing them, and I am already playing in Beta, so my preorder was definitely processed...
    Breanna likes this.
  5. morderir Active Member

delogging/relogging from the forum +use of CTRL-F5 "may "correct the problem. at least it worked for me
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

I tried that and clearing my cache, but no beta forums. *shrug*
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

i had same problem but now that i logged out and in again i can see the beta forums
  8. Trymor New Member

I wonder why the mount, mercenary and familar are just "legendary" now in this Collector's Edition. Shouldn't they be fabled?
  9. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Yes, only people who pre-order will see the Beta forums.
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  10. Maviarab Active Member

Which is where...I still don't see any beta section on the forums despite my preorder.
    Riverbear likes this.
  11. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Had the same issue yesterday and all I needed to do is wait an hour or two + relog and now I can see beta forum. I did pm Accendo proactively though, dunno which of the two fixed it tbh. Ouuuhh the BETA forums... such a comfy corner in this forum UUUHH.
  12. Sadoc Member

Morning! I am having the same issue. Is there a works in the progress? :)
    Riverbear likes this.
  13. Riverbear Active Member

I have no problem leaning to a side to look at Beta Forums on my roommate's monitor, Sug :)
    And from what I am seeing, the Devies are doubling down on stat bloat and PTW conditions.
    ~The death of Live Servers.
    At least you will still have Varsoon to keep the game alive!
    Be well!
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  14. Maviarab Active Member

Thanks Sturm. That would be fine however it's been 24 hours now since I pre-ordered and still don't see it. I'll try logging out of the forums and back in to see if that solves it.

Edit: Yup, that worked.
  15. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Sad to hear about continued stat bloat and ptw.
  16. Rocker New Member

Fix Melee? Or at least make it do some DPS lol
  17. Wizgian Member

Don't get too excited, it'll be for raiders only.
    Riverbear likes this.
  18. Bella22 New Member

I am SO tired of ascensions. All the characters have the same slow spells. The differences between classes that make the game fun are not there.
    Pantaro and Aleksis like this.
  19. terrawyn New Member

So I copied the toon I wanna bring to beta by doing the /beta thing in game. But when i go to beta it tells me to create a toon.. I logged out ...relogged and still telling me the same.. How long before beta toon shows up? And before anyone says anything.. yes I did preorder =)
  20. Buggabug Active Member

I'm very hesistant to do a pre-order without having information about what exactly I'm getting for my money. Telling us new zones with an art slide doesn't do it for me. Last year, I only did the pre-order AFTER seeing some of the excitement from beta forum topics. The past 3 xpacks I've not been able to get in on any of the heroic content due to stat requirements that I just could not seem to reach (RNG hates me and I don't have millions to buy loot rights). *sprays troll repellent*
    Expansions used to be an exciting time, now I'm less inspired to be handing out my limited entertainment budget on content that I'll probably never even see.
    Pantaro and Riverbear like this.