Renewal of Ro Beta and Expansion Pre-Orders

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we got a pack snail ToT I was always wondering why we did not get a racing snail to go with that.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Pack snail?
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it's a familiar or some other sort of pet you got with the expansion pack, it had a bunch of bags and stuff piled on top of its shell.
    I guess I am one of those people why they now require a preorder.
    ToT was my last Beta I did, but it was when I was just getting too far behind, and I did not buy the expansion
    for once, thinking I get the next one.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. AlyysKupre New Member

There is a tradeskill quest that allows you to change the appearance of your pony to the pack snail. I believe it's the one that starts in the Myrist library.
    Schmetterling and Finora like this.
  5. Arclite Well-Known Member

I kinda gave up last night and left the installer run overnight. Just checked and its installed. Weird though as it never took so long before.
  6. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

The players: "thank god ascensions are barely relevant now, it's taken ages but we're finally seeing the end of that mista.."

The devs: "NEW ASCENSION LEVELS!!"
    EmJay, Aleksis, Cataclysm and 2 others like this.
  7. Ahmassar Active Member

Will you fix assassin/predator dps?
  8. The-Plethora Active Member

Like pretty much everyone else in this thread we were hoping ascension spells were being shelved as a bad idea done badly.
    Aleksis, Cataclysm, Finora and 4 others like this.
  9. Aterskia Active Member

Me'es likies to add to thought:
    "HOWS to REMOVE uhSendshun!!"
    me'es no be's Wizard, me's got NO USE fur dem skills!!
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ahh, thanks Alyys, I did not know that, since I have not played much on live since TLE servers came out.
  11. Sheyn Member

Oh no :(

Was hoping Ascension non-sense was fading out ....
    .... similar to how FLUFF systems that complicated things and muddied the game experience were phasing out

I.e. Tithing / Reforging

Damn yall messed up with this one

I would have been 100% happy with a New Expansion, NO Level Increase and NO Ascension non-sense

My old boss used to tell my youthful self: A swinging monkey will fall when he reaches for a 2nd banana

I'm SOOOOO looking forward to 47 second casting times on Ascension spells. Yay. Superfun.
    Aterskia and GrunEQ like this.
  12. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I think you can definitevly ignore the ascension levels ... do not use the ascension system and you will be 100% happy :)
  13. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Just ignore the ascension spells... if there is no level increase you do not have new spells for your class... I do not use all spells for my class but I use the ascension system... just something to level if no level increase lol. It is just an option :)
  14. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I was wrong ... it is a bug ...:)
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Lots of people hammering the download server, is all.
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They gave us the whole 10 levels' worth of profession spells with VoV.There would be no spells to upgrade even if we did have a level increase.
    Alyndrys likes this.
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We need a Beta feedback area on these Forums, are those in process?
    Breanna and Airenx like this.
  18. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Yes , beta forums are available !
  19. Dude Well-Known Member

Where?
  20. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

You need to be logged in !