Removing the Darkness From Within...

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Crispen, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Crispen New Member

I am in the middle of this quest and I am on the part where I have to goget the mushroom:

But every time I kill him the mushroom has a 25% chance of showing, and when it does show it disappears just as fast. I have killed him like 50 times and not once am I able to click on the mushroom. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    Without the mushroom I cannot complete the quest. Ideas? I already did a petition
    Xianthia and Dude like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for being so detailed in your post! I don't know what was causing Delupore Fungus to behave that way. The script to trigger it to spawn had not been touched in years. I think I've resolved it, but will have to do further testing before I know for sure. Keep an eye out for a note about this quest in the update notes.

~ Kaitheel
  3. Crispen New Member

Awesome thank you. Sometimes if you zoom in stuff that doesn't appear from afar, usually you can see. but this one just is not there.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  4. Eloise New Member

In case he's hidden in the floor, as soon as the big mushroom dies, I /target Delupore Fungus but nothing is found.
  5. Arcos Active Member

Can you confirm that the fix for this issue will be in tomorrow's patch please? Our guild leader is trying to get her Epic 1.0 and we cannot harvest the fungus. Customer Services tried to help by placing the fungus in her bags but this does not update the quest no matter what we try.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Good news! The update notes do indeed include this:
    • Removing the Darkness from Within... - Defeating Fulgothom the Ichorous spawns the Delupore Fungus, as intended.
    ~ Kaitheel
    Rosyposy, Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  7. Crispen New Member

The fix is a success. I was able to see the mushroom and now I can finish the quest. Thanks for the prompt update. much appreciated.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  8. Arcos Active Member

Thanks Kaitheel.
    Kaitheel likes this.