Remove a buff with a macro.

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-beornj2, Mar 5, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-beornj2 Guest

[p]Hello all,[/p][p]I am looking to find a way, a command of some sort that I can put on a macro to remove a buff. A for example, I would like to remove Lich if my health gets to low while killing a named so that a dot won't kill me. Or perhaps I want to remove a dot so that I can root the mob again without fear of the dot breaking it. I know I can right click on the buff window and click on cancel, but when things get going crazy, when I really want to do something like the above, I find it hard to move my eyes over, find the right buff, and cancel it. [/p][p]So, anyone have any ideas of how I could type a command like /cancel Deathly Coil or something along those lines?[/p][p] Thanks in advance.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-TicklesEQ Guest

[p]well, if you want to use it to remove your buffs, id try the following...[/p][p]"/usea Archlich"[/p][p]That will activate your buff, so I would assume that entering it while it's on would also cancel it.[/p][p]/usea (/useability) followed by any spell name will activate your spells.[/p][p]Aside from right-clicking the box in your maintained spells window, I don't know how you'd be able to cancel an offensive spell.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Jasuo Guest

There is no way of cancelling an offensive spell (DoT) other than right clicking it in the maintained. As for archlich, unless things have changed since I last logged in, just click on the buff spell again and that should cancel it, archlich was the only one of our buffs I remember behaving this way, reclicking the other two would just recast them on you.