Removal of fervor update

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Grawl, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Grawl Member

So with the update on 4/27, a whole slew of items are having their fervor removed. Fervor was probably never meant to be in the game, but again I bring up the argument of change. The HQ items got big nerfs (still one not reverted back to normal fyi), even though they were left in the game for months. This time fervor is being essentially removed. Again after it's been in the game for months.

Now I'm ok with this change, but there are a few things I want to address.
    1- What changes are you making to take out fervor? Ability doublecast? Flurry? Would of nice to know ahead of time instead of a blanket statement. Any changes has to be worthwhile or you are going to see what happened on FG with the bad itemization in SF/Vel.
    2- HP's of some raid named encounters are ridiculously over the top. Now I would say most are good where they are, there needs to be a few checked out and adjusted.
    3- With the change to fervor though, I think ALL the epic named will have to be re-evaluated as dps will undoubtedly be lowered.

Personally I like TLE. I don't want to see this server just get thrown away like FG was. Please make it worthwhile for us who want to be here to stay.

Side note. Still no love for Brigands on TLE when live got a boost? :(
  2. Vomito New Member

Yesssssss !!!! :)