remnants of spirit not spawning in sanctum of scaleborn

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart, Oct 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart Guest

been camping the mob for several hours, clearing the room on each spawn. the named never spawns.
    this is the last update i need to finish the KoS achievements for the apearance armor set i want. ..
  2. ARCHIVED-celestina936 Guest

It's a pain, but it does spawn. Make sure you clear all the wraiths in the room each time. If you leave just one - the PH (a tormental wraith) will spawn.
    Double check and make sure you are in the correct room with a pyramid/walls you can climb. Yes, some people have camped for the Remnants of Spirit in a different room. It's one of the deeper rooms of the dungeon located just before Soulrender Xirloz in his Chamber.
    If you are lucky the Remnants will spawn within 3-5 tries. If you are unlucky - it may take several visits. Our group did it not too long ago - and it took us 4 attempts (visits) with 3-5 tries each time.
    Patience grasshopper and the Remnants will spawn flying around the top of the pyramid.
  3. ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart Guest

took 7 spawns for me to get the named =(
    20 min spawn time, i was almost ready to give up but i really wanted that apearance gear set lol