Reliving Old Content - Skyshrine Tower: Ages End Challenge

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Qeshar, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Qeshar Member

Hello I wasn't sure where to ask but I have been playing thru old content doing things I had never been able to see and working to finish old Achievements and I have run into something that I just can't find any information on.

I recently finished the final Ages end Quest from back when Luclin was reformed and there is a challenge version of the zone that I would like to play through. So far I have completed the zone 3 times but I am not being offered the challenge zone. So my question is what do I need to do - accomplish to have access to the challenge zone?

Sorry to ask about content so old, and I have been searching all of the forums and the web but I can't find a trace of any information on it.

Thank you in advance any information would be greatly appreciated
  2. Cravaro Active Member

Qeshar I am also on Skyfire and want to do the challenge version of Age's End. I also have no clue how to start the challenge version. If I figure it out I will send you a message. Reviving this thread, does anyone know how to start challenge version of AE?
  3. Chrol Developer

You need to have completed the Age's End: Shattered Fate signature quest first, then upon re-entry into the Age's End zone with the mission, you should receive a [Challenge Mode] option from Jorlak.
    Breanna and Bludd like this.