Relic Armor

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Mohee, Sep 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

The Relic Gear from Kingdom of Sky raid zones is still not updated since the itemization update.
    The main part that bugs me, is that for beastlords, this gear was put in with updated, awesome stats. But you forgot to update ALL the armor for EVERY other class. Why is this?
    I've used a TON of relic patterns for a bunch of various toons (Assassin, Necromancer, Guardian, Shadowknight, Brigand, Templar) So far, every peice has the original, completely outdated stats... worse stats then level 15 ish gear (and this is lvl 70 FABLED relic armor from Epic mobs)
    Can these please get updated instead of just giving beastlords the special treatment?
    Also, A Mark of Awakening, quite a hefty Epic Signature Quest, all the rewarded neck peices are still out of date. Have /bugged, and petitioned this a long time ago (before you ever put in the Beastlord relic set) and armor is still same old cruddy stuff. Quite a few friends of mine that are new to the game were pretty dissapointed after we ran all those zones, got the gems, ran deep down into Sol Eye, only to receive the old stat gear, as new players, they were a little depressed by this.

Thanks a bunches!
  2. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

Ward of Elements armor also has this problem, teir 2 shard armor before it has better stats then it does and really dosent make sense. other then being labled as forgettable old content aparently.