Release the Drakkin!

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Jul 22, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

http://everquestlore.wikia.com/wiki/Drakkin
    These guys are Human and Dragon, with all the skyshrine content comming out, bringing in this race would be a great idea and probably add alot of subscribers to the game!

Physically Drakkin appear slightly smaller and more refined than Humans, with a look that may be compared to that of the beautiful and timeless Elves. They are not exceptional in any one attribute and can competently learn any skill and fill any role without handicap. Unlike Humans, Drakkin have a clear purpose set out by their dragon "fathers" and the path they choose is usually in keeping; as a dragon child and guardian of Veeshan's bloodline much is expected of them and most seek to live up to this and learn more of their beginnings and distant past.

Wood Elf for life here, but I thought it would be a good idea tell me what ya think! (i'm all for ideas of adding content to the game!)

Ttobey said he loves making dragons so why not make a part-dragon race!
  2. ARCHIVED-Britefire Guest

I'd love to see the Drakkin in eq2!
    Though, wasn't it stated that Drakkin don't exist in Eq2 bebcause the events that created them didn't happen in eq2's timeline, as they were created after the split off of timelines in Eq1?

Still, it would be a great, and fitting, race to add with the next expansion/content update/adventure pack/whatever they're called now!
  3. ARCHIVED-Kram337 Guest

We definitely need to see the Drakkin race re-appear! And what a perfect time for them too with all the skyshrine stuff going on.