Release date

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Koren24, Nov 21, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Koren24 Guest

I've seen several posts that the release date was Nov 30, is that correct?
  2. ARCHIVED-GussJr Guest

Knowing an official release date would be nice...even if it is not in November...just something more solid than "winter".
  3. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

It is up in the air. The original announcement in the announcement/community news forum said Nov 30th, then the EQ2Players announcement only says "winter 2011", which could mean Dec 31st 2011.
  4. ARCHIVED-GussJr Guest

My gut tells me that since the official early-order release date for SW is December 15th...AoD will most likely be released that same weekend...but who knows.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kerahzey Guest

Ya what about people planning vacation time, I hate not knowing. Please lets get some clarification. We need a solid date.
  6. ARCHIVED-agentsix Guest

Ormeelire@The Bazaar wrote:
    If history has taught us any lessons, one should be that any vacaation time should be planned for 1-2 days after the expansion goes live.
  7. ARCHIVED-Vidden Guest

Ormeelire@The Bazaar wrote:
    Wow, someone plays WAAAAAY to much if they are planning vacation time around the launch of an expansion haha.
  8. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Kolamir@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Nah. It just means either someone wants to take a vacation and not miss launch, or wants to take time off to coincide with launch.
  9. ARCHIVED-DCWarlord Guest

I think I heard on one of the SOE pod casts that they were shooting for early December. That is about as close to a release date they have officially said.
  10. ARCHIVED-Koren24 Guest

It would definitely be great to have a set date! I just can't wait for the expansion to come out, I love seeing new things in the game. Be fun trying out the beastlords, heard all about them from my guildies that played eq1 lol.
  11. ARCHIVED-GussJr Guest

I am pretty excited about it, as well. Maybe they just wanna make sure everything is done right
  12. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

GussJr wrote:
    You're new here aren't you?
  13. ARCHIVED-GussJr Guest

Banditman wrote:
    Ha, um no dear. Just not a "Mr. Negative".
  14. ARCHIVED-agentsix Guest

Banditman wrote:
  15. ARCHIVED-GussJr Guest

Deliverator@The Bazaar wrote:
  16. ARCHIVED-Koren24 Guest

GussJr wrote:
    Yeah, as long as its before Christmas. I get pretty impatient with new contents, hehe.
  17. ARCHIVED-Gaealiegen Guest

Negative and realistic aren't synonymous.
  18. ARCHIVED-GussJr Guest

Gaealiege@Butcherblock wrote:
    /shrug it is what it is
  19. ARCHIVED-Gaealiegen Guest

20. ARCHIVED-GussJr Guest

Gaealiege@Butcherblock wrote:
    It's a saying...it means that if you can't really do anything about it, why waste your time being upset about it?
    I just don't waste my time getting upset or being negative about a 'game'...its not worth it in the long run.