Release date of tradeskill timeline PoP

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kenneth, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Meirril Well-Known Member

A reasonable response. I would like to point out that you don't need to be a subscriber for the non-premium servers (which are all Timelocked anyways so you wouldn't have PoP on them, right?) so you could pop in a month from now to check out the crafting content. It won't be worth the wait, but it might actually be good. I think it will be much better to judge for yourself than to just read the opinions of people here considering how extreme and inaccurate people tend to be on the forums. You already paid for the expansion, so why not experience what you paid for? It isn't like you need to pay for the subscription to play. The subscription just gives you added benefits that really don't matter for crafting.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

3. Aussie_one Member

ah but heavens forbid ,,,,,,"they have to polish it " so hm (frown) that thakes longer ,,,,,,,,but they had to rush order the expansion out ,,,,,clashed right on top of Frostfell but we wont be upset about that hey
  4. Aussie_one Member

I'd like to see just how many members will be splashing out the cash to order the next expansion ,going by the success of this one i think DB will have a hell of a time selling the next expansion and this one BY FAR WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE of any prior expansions and really when you look at the extras you got if some one lashed out and purchased the premium platinum edition you didnt really get that much more than collectors edition but they made sure collectors edition was way over priced as far as i am concerned I know i wont be buying no more collectors editions any more
    Meneltel and Kheldar like this.
  5. Tekka Well-Known Member

The issue isn't that they take time to put polish on it. The issue is even with the lack of pve content, they were still not able to put out a TS signature line, but beyond that there is zero tradeskill content at all beyond a single rush order to grind out.

The expansion wasn't 'rushed' - it's released on their chosen schedule, same as every other year. Which happens to be both right before Frostfell and an extended vacation.
    Tkia, Cyrrena, Kheldar and 1 other person like this.
  6. Aussie_one Member

yeah well we members that pay to play and derive so much fun ans pleasure from the game ,WE would have appreciated the truth right from get go ,and not a cover up story line ,,,,why didnt you just admit that the one person that was writing the ENTIRE whole tradeskill line parted with the company and no co writer no college was able to pick up and finish it and still nothing forthcoming
    Meneltel and Kheldar like this.
  7. Aussie_one Member

I SINCERELY HOPE THAT THIS THREAD IS READ AND TAKEN AS feed BACK ON WHAT IS DESPERATELY NEEDED TO REVITALISE the harvesting part of the game please please devs dont allow it to wither and die as you have been ,make it a REQUIREMENT again like it used to be
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Given how many years we've been playing in Norrath, only a few people espousing sour grapes go away. Even today, there's just not another game out there that has the richness of quest content or extent of worlds to play in (most of which you can get completely free). People go away and try other games, but most come back to Norrath. /shrug
    Mermut and Spindle like this.
  9. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Hurrah hurrah new sig ts is coming on feb 13th Woot !
    Karamella and Gninja like this.
  10. Meirril Well-Known Member

So testing on live server? This is going to be interesting. Who thinks there will be a bannable exploit?
  11. Gninja Developer

Uh... Its on the test server right now being tested...
    Meirril, Spindle and Mizgamer62 like this.
  12. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Doh! :p
    Spindle likes this.
  13. Tekka Well-Known Member

You forgot the part where the exploit isn't addressed or fixed until it's done whatever irreparable damage that it was going to.

with or without less than a week on test. Hopefully our testers will catch the worst of them!
    Meneltel, Tkia and Kheldar like this.
  14. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Quoted you just to point out that anyone can go to test right now and get a toon to 100 both in adventure and tradeskill. If you've ever considered joining Test and thought it would be too much of a struggle, this is your time!
    Meneltel and Tekka like this.
  15. Kheldar Active Member

So, the entire TS timeline can be completed in under a week?

Not much of a timeline IMHO.
  16. Zorash Member

What tradeskill timeline takes more than a few hours to finish?
    Snikkety likes this.
  17. Thand Well-Known Member

to bad the reward over all is not as good as the asscendent tome
    Kheldar likes this.
  18. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Sentinels Fate and DoV. They're the only ones I can think of, off the top of my head.
  19. Meirril Well-Known Member

The ascendant tome is an awful crafting reward. Doesn't help with crafting at all. I don't see how whatever the new reward for the Tradeskill Timeline could be worse.
    Kheldar, Meneltel, Dude and 3 others like this.
  20. Luckyer New Member

Is there a plan for the Guild Hall Harvester's or pony to get lvl 110 - 119 items? Already no about turning the Goblin to a plant and that was disappointing because it only delivers every 24 hrs.