Release date of tradeskill timeline PoP

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kenneth, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Hektor New Member

Well all this complaining about fuel and materials seems uncalled for. Do you want to be to 110th level out in 2 hours. The recipe that are there are fine, (though a little strange), but its a game. If you want to be 110th in your crafting then grind out writs, if you wanna wait for questline then wait. If you don't like it don't play.
    Just look how quickly you went from 100-110 in experience levels. Way to fast IMO , so be happy and play or don't. Yeah the recipes are lacking in variety but there is enough for the classes.
    Sigrdrifa and Wreakinn like this.
  2. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Ok, bye!
    and no.. you don't get my plat
    Kheldar likes this.
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

57 strands of ether? and only 4 Matron's heart this is wrong.
  4. Meirril Well-Known Member

Yep, the Matron's Heart and Spellshards seem a bit high for Ultra Rares (and only 2 hours of harvesting).

Strands of Ether show up as normal rares on both root and garden nodes. Matron's Heart is an Ultra Rare on only the garden nodes. Spellshards/Foundations and Planar Energy are Ultra Rare on any node.
  5. Andric Member

Planar energy - need 200 for an ascension spell and they are rarer than foundations...
    Title should be "When will you release PoP tradeskills" - this sh*t isnt ready
  6. Meirril Well-Known Member

I've gotten a lot more Planar Energy than Foundations/Spellshards. Not a lot of them unfortunately.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I preferred the crafting at launch when you needed other crafters to produce your items, but that is me. I refuse to grind the tradeskills as I love tradeskilling and grinding them would kill it for me. I did grind in beta to get the familiar, I also did the grind on the factions to try and make sure as much was tested in those as possible.

I harvest every single day, just like I did before the expansion launched. I just have an extra zone to put into the rotation now. Nobody is forcing anybody to grind, personally, I do not see the point in zooming to max in a day or less and then having to wait an entire year for something new to come along.

Cyrrena
  8. Gninja Developer

I spoke with Caith and he confirmed that the 200 was indeed not intended. He said he will get it fixed as soon as he can.
    Faeonara, Soara2, Sejreia and 3 others like this.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Could you get him to check if the Primary Component for these recipes is yet in game? None have been discovered as of yet, making the recipes worthless in current state.
    Mermut likes this.
  10. Kenneth Member

Well, It's mid January. Has anyone heard any news on the trade skill quest line?
  11. semisus Does not play this game

I do not know when we will hear when it gets released but ill put in some requests
    Update pony so it can harvest ( i dont care if it cant get rares ) update the research assistant with new stuff to research+better rewards from daily quest , aom rares/normal harvest doesnt belong here etc
    New tradeskill mount be cool
    New green adorns to make
    New rare drinks
    A end of the tradeskill line that rewards a really nice whatever , i think how prayer shawl was done would be cool.
    Prissetta and Moonpanther like this.
  12. luxxxaeterna Member

I don't mind waiting if we get something close to ToT tradeskill timeline.

Some cool mount and a tradeskill item would be a huge bonus ;)
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I have to say I was really disappointed that the trade skill line was not ready on expac release. If I had known that in advance, I would not have preordered and I certainly would not have purchased the collectors edition. This had better be one doozy of a trade skill line when they do release it with lots of cool recipes and updates to our research assistant, our ponies etc.
    Meneltel, Thornscar, Kheldar and 5 others like this.
  14. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I don't mind waiting for the tradeskills because that spaces out the content a bit for me- but I do hope there is a there, there.
    Mowse, Soara2, ConcealFate and 2 others like this.
  15. Melkior Well-Known Member

From the Producer's Letter, it looks like the Tradeskill Timeline is now "early" February. See below for the direct quote:

While you might have to wait a while for more information about what’s coming your way, you won’t have to wait too much longer for our next game update! Slated for early February, we’ll be releasing the Tradeskill Signature quest line, which offers an additional way to earn progression and continues the story of Planes of Prophecy. This next game update will offer a variety of other content including a new season of Familiars, and you’ll learn more soon!
    ConcealFate and Kenneth like this.
  16. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I hope they adjust the drop rate of the rock fern. I had to harvest 3 hours last night just to get 800 so I could level my provisioner 1 1/2 levels. The mushrooms just don't give enough of them to be able to support my toons, though I have had no problems yet with the other harvests. It's not a matter of finding the nodes, it's the poor drop rate from the nodes.
    Alenna likes this.
  17. Cuedywene Member

January is almost over, any one heard any news about the TS sig questline?
    I've done my adventuring for the most part. Now I'm kinda in a holding pattern waiting for this to go live.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  18. Tekka Well-Known Member

As per the Producer's Sales Pitch, the TS signature line was pushed back (again) to "early February" - presumably that means the first half of the month. But it's already January 26th, and there's been no further word about when/if it will be tested and released.
  19. Alittlerusty Member

Good song ...
    But did they add a year for update also ?
    Just kidding take you're time and make it worth the wait....:cool:
  20. Thornscar Member

Well you guys, I guess I'll see you all in November. More power to all of you who enjoyed this expac, I personally didn't care for it at all. I see that some of you think that tradeskills are just fine this go-round, I am one of the folk who felt like the devs just didn't give a ratonga's tail about them. So as some have suggested ("if you're not enjoying it, don't play"), I'll be cutting out now that my yearly $ is due. I won't pay to be treated like an awkward afterthought.
    Like someone said earlier in the thread, I only wish they'd told us no ts timeline before I preordered the collector's (or premium or whatever the big guy is called).
    I hope the next expac is better... but if they're just finishing november's ts timeline now, what should we expect this next time?
    Anyway, see you all when I pop in this November to see if things are fun again. Best regards to all!

--Thornscar (Halls of Fate)