Reishi Rumble trash ( expert )

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by olleran, Jun 26, 2020.

1. olleran Active Member

is an ancient senate reishi suppose to *zap* for 1.7 billion ?
  2. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

It's because you are pulling too many of them. They gain a stack for each engaged mob. This mechanic is not unique to this.

A monk and lots of dps makes it trivial. Other tanks need to be careful. Crowd control may help.

It's not meant to be easy ;)
    Dude likes this.
  3. Arclite Well-Known Member

If you are pulling general trash in expert then pull only up to 5 shrooms as a safe max number. You will see deaths at 6 increments.

Ring event shrooms at the first barrier come as following increments: 3, 3, 6, 6, 9 and similar numbers on the second round of ring event before final boss. The 3 stacks should be fine and 6 and 9 will require rotation of saves.

To overcome 6/9 stacks, dragoon reflexes work on a warrior tank, they can hold aggro using taunts and let the dps destroy them. If you are running out of saves per round then you can either crowd control by charming last add or slow down dps when you have 2-3 increments and wait for saves to come back up or use a brew of readiness in between. Works either way.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

if you run this zone as your first expert of the day, you get the buff which will help immensely
    Dude likes this.
  5. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Fixed that for you :)
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

then you do them the next day etc until strong enough
    gotta choose your poison
  7. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

12 in a row or none at all!!!
  8. Revanu Well-Known Member

Just pull all the trash at once and kill it. Problem solved.
    Bludd and Breanna like this.
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

i want to live this life in experts
    i do want to :(
  10. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

If you are talking the ring events - 8 to 12 mobs in the 3rd to 5th round ?
    You can also trigger the event and pull back quite a bit, allows time for other party members to do things :)
    Then a pet can take the first hit, and or illy/coercer - can mezz some of them. As a Guardian, I use two of "keep me up spells" per the last 3 waves - and it is iffy.

In experts - I try not to pull move than 4 to 5 mobs at a time tops.
  11. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Tsunami > dragonfire > all blue stuff > hope nobody peels
  12. Bludd Well-Known Member

monks need to take a HIKE