Regular Version of expansion does it give the 2 -280 aa tokens as well?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Elestria, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Elestria Member

Regular Version of expansion does it give the 2 -280 aa tokens as well?

This be the 1st expansion for eq 2, eq 1 that didnt get the collectors but dont see the point as the collectors only has the mount.
  2. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I bought the regular and get those tokens ;)
  3. Nimmage New Member

These are claimed items like all of the rewards for buying the expansion.
  4. Dexella Associate Producer

Yes. The Touch of the Steward (AA token/bauble) was included with both the Standard and the Collector's editions.
  5. Loendar Member

Were these only for pre-ordering? I purchased CoE for one of my secondary accounts today and these were not claimable but the Standard CoE pack was.

Though it is not implicitly stated anywhere (and I think it should be) - I'm going under the assumption that you must already have one character on the account with 280+ AA's for the tokens to become visible.

Yes, I'm aware that their intent is to help get Alt's up to par w/ 280 AA's but it would be nice if that were made painfully obvious so you don't have people like myself 'hoping' to get them on a secondary account that holds my 'alt' only to be disappointed.
  6. napu Member

they should be there if you have bought the expansion, as far as i know there is no suggestion it was only for pre ordering. The obly limitation is you can only use them on a 90 character. you dont need one with 280 aas already. Perhaps (complete guess) characters who are not 90 do not have them appear in claim?
  7. Loendar Member

My character on that account IS level 90 - it is still my guess that you have to already have one character on the account that has 280+ AA's before it appears to bring up another character to 280. It makes a certain degree of sense but the secondary account IS my Alt account, so it is disappointing that I can't take advantage of the bonus because I two-box.
  8. napu Member

i have not read anything anywhere that says you need a char with 280 aa already, and i don't, i have them there and i have no char with 280 aa.
  9. Grumble69 Member

IIRC, this was a bonus for preordering.
  10. Dexella Associate Producer

The 280AA baubles are not a pre-order exclusive; they are listed under "Features" on our expansion page. If your purchased the expansion (either version), you should have received those. Please submit a /petition or visit help.everquest2.com and let Customer Support know.
  11. Grumble69 Member

Bah, I suck sometimes. :p
  12. Juraviel Active Member

They should be there. I bought the standard edition and I have 2 of the baubles in my /claim window ready to be claimed if I ever need them.
  13. Loendar Member

I actually had already spoken to customer service via the chat client shortly after posting this on the chance that it IS a mistake. They sent it to the GM's for some reason who seems to have now sent it back to billing. Hopefully this will be resolved shortly.
  14. Juraviel Active Member

Good. I hope that they get this fixed for you soon. Good luck :)
  15. Loendar Member

For the sake of closure - and in the event someone else has the issue.

I was able to resolve this with CS today through chat after re-submitting the issue. The first inclination of the CS people will be to send you to GM's for assistance because this is an in-game item. Don't let them do it - they can't help. This is actually an entitlement on your account called '280 AA Grant' that is separate from the CoE purchase itself. It needs to exist on your account for these items to become claimable.

In my case they had to manually add CoE to my account yesterday because after purchase the automated function didn't work so nothing was added. They added it themselves but are clearly not aware of the other 'pieces' that come with it. So be sure to let them know the above item is part of CoE, if this happens to you.