Reforging

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bentenn, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Bentenn Well-Known Member

@whichever dev will actually listen

Just do away with reforging lol. It’s completely a joke. Need to create better randoms on loot in raids as most drops are the same over and over lol, meaning more loot to Alts before mains even pull any. I’m not sure why you changed something that wasn’t broken lol. Again more time and effort is put into breaking the game than in fixing and making it enjoyable. This expansion so many people literally log in for raid and to say hi. Heroics are a waste of time due to the way you put in itemization. Please just stop wasting our time and why do you even put things on the test server. Get rid of it since most things go right to live a day or two later. There is no testing. What a waste.
    kerry likes this.
  2. K1ndra New Member

Totally agree. As do most who I play with.
  3. Exilya Active Member

I had to use my 120 token from the premium expac to be able to test the changes to my main class and create a character on test. It's been... challenging lol
    I cant even bring myself to do more than a couple quest of ROS at a time as I hit like a wet noodle, no ascension and adept spells only. No crafter, no food buff, no deity/power raider buff and no money. Fun and games yeah
  4. Adept Active Member

Worst part, to me, I purchased reforging on several accounts before it apparently became free feature and was changed to be, well, rather useless.
  5. Dockter Well-Known Member

I agree completely; stop gutting paid for features.