Fixed Internally Reforging Restored on Zoning

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Raiivann, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Raiivann Member

I have tried to reforge my Shadeweaver's Solidified Venom Necklace from mit increase into crit bonus, and my Signet of Peculiar Allies from multi attack into crit bonus several times, but every time I zone, the items are "restored". Screenshots of the reforging notifications, and restored notifications from chat logs.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Breanna likes this.
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Some really bad stuff is going on in the EQ2 Reforging Department. Like I don't ever even bother with that but I am getting messages when I open my characters that say "Some of your equipment has been reforged; 1 reforging for free??" and some of them have some of their equipment, mainly jewelry, taken out of character slot and placed in inventory. I'm assuming these to be the pieces that were reforged without me requesting, knowing or wanting it done. SO why do they have to be re-reforged? I haven't the foggiest but I replace the items back in character slots but make note of which they are.

So I am not surprised that your efforts to Reforge your items is being thwarted. Hopefully they'll give a kick in the pants to EQ2 Reforging Department and they'll iron out all of these multitudinous problems.
  3. Ratalthor Developer

We fixed an issue related to reforging items that were also infused. That fix should be in the next live update.
    Raiivann likes this.
  4. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Very cool Ratalthor! Thanx and thanx again for that info. Great to know that the reforging thingie will be fixed because I never have anything to do with that and don't need anyone messing with it. I actually don't even know what Reforging is or how to do it beyond that I reckon it improves your equipment?