Reforging bug?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Leyden, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Leyden New Member

Reforging out of attack speed to pot. ext.
    Attack speed keep coming back.
    This happening to any one else.
    Thanks for any info and or help with this bug.
    Leyden of AB.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Reforging into potency seems broken, from what I've read in various other posts.
  3. Magic Missiles Active Member

RE: Reforging into Potency
    Tried twice now and the Plat is lost and the stats revert as soon as I zone.
    Please fix and if you can also please give us a refund.
    Tired of losing plat for nothing while reforging, I thought infusing was for that.
  4. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Been broken.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

A ticket has been opened for this issue on the DBG Issue Tracker. If this is a problem for you, please go and upvote the ticket: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQII-284

The more votes a ticket has, the higher priority it gets. For those people concerned about making a login for the tracker, start a free Gmail account and make a login JUST for the tracker. This is the place you can both report bugs AND see what's happening to them.
  6. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Multiattack to Potency seems worked
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

Sig, do the owners of that site pay you to push it? It's a 3rd party site, which has been discussed before. Many of us will, quite simply, not make an account there.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I wish someone would pay me for the volunteer work I do :)

Every development team has a bug tracking tool, used by devs, QA, technical documentation, etc. The difference here is that DBG has given us access to the tracking tool they are using, allowing us to create bugs then monitor what exactly is happening with them. I've worked 40 years in IT, and I value an easy-to-use bug tracker that allows me to follow up on issues that "bug" me.

Everyone can read the tracker without subscribing. You just have to have an account to post bugs, votes or comments. The whole proud "I just won't create an account there because security" argument is disingenuous, because it's so incredibly easy to create a free throw-away email address and password for that website alone. It's even easier if you use a tool such as Last Pass, and let it create passwords for you.

I'm not at all concerned about someone bothering to hack a DBG bug tracker. I'm much more worried about the letter I just got from the OPM telling me that my SSN, background check, and security clearance data were in the data compromised by hackers.
  9. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Bleh I got 3 such letter 2 for me 1 for my wife (and she never have anything even Public Trust) ... Honestly - promise to take care about my identity theft (should it happened) when you have on QiP 46 form with 62 pages personal .. well sometime to personal information regard not just you but your relatives it not really re-assuring but I am happy that I never went about SSBI and I am sorry for folks with TS/SCI Poly lifestyle