Reflective Smoldering Shards

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mircury, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Mircury Templar - A.B.

Where is the best place to get the shards? Need these to create the Guild Hall Trophy stands.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

3. Mircury Templar - A.B.

I have lost count of the time i've run the RoK zones, an still no drops....
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Are you running the zones at least at green con to you? The shards drop in small chests. Try the zones in Fens, the sunken one and lab is where I used to go. Granted I wasn't hunting specifically for the shards, was more doing zones, but I'd finish with a few in my bags. Good luck!
  5. Mircury Templar - A.B.

I will try those again, I'm running them mentored down so I'm good that way.
    Thanks
    Soara2, Dude, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  6. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

and i believe they drop mostly off trash mobs. so don't bypass the small chests thinking there's another carpenter recipe book in there lol
    Soara2, Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

And they seem to come in streaks. You can run that zone three times in a row and never see one. The next time you run it, almost every small chest will have one.
    Soara2, Breanna, Xianthia and 2 others like this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I got one in seb last night but I was there an hour mentored on a 110, so not so good drop rate there, also they r running 23k on Skyfire, 43k on majdul, 28k on HoF on the broker. So not so affordable to buy a few either.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  9. Seefar Well-Known Member

If all you're after is the trophy stands, you can buy them from Shazra in Sapswill's Rest (Tranquil Sea) for 20x Far Seas Trading Company Tokens. Of course, you have to do a few tradeskill quests to earn those, but it's less troublesome than trying to find the shards.
    Katz, Cyrrena and Pixistik like this.
  10. Naramee Active Member

if you still Need them shards, go farm chardock, thats where they drop Pretty good
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.