Ree-Arts ~ Digital Drawings. (Image Heavy)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey, Feb 25, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

Newer arts are always on the last page.

My old thread was lost due to my inability to remember my photobucket password and losing a hefty chunk of stuff that I had forgotten to save before then. I reuploaded what I could find along with some new things to make this thread. Some of the drawings are quite old! Thank you for viewing.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

3. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

4. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

5. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

6. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

7. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

8. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

9. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

10. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

11. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

12. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

13. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

14. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

15. ARCHIVED-frontpockets Guest

Beauitful works, excellent use of shadow and texture! I really love the drawings you "step through" before giving the completed drawing.
  16. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

Thank you very much. :)
    I usually post the work-in-progress phases but did not want to spam this forum. If you'd like to see more of them, I always post at: The Raven-Mythic: Ainaree
  17. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

I remember your artwork, always loved it, especially your iksars. I can also see with each piece that you are getting better, especially with coloring digitally! Well done and keep up the good work!
  18. ARCHIVED-Destructor646 Guest

Fantastic Iksar images. I remember seeing your art before, and I loved your artstyle better than the devs own imaging of them in EQ2.
  19. ARCHIVED-ChrissyFaey Guest

Glee. Thank you guys so much for the compliments. <3
    Here is a joke-gift for my dear friend... who often shows up and saves my character from certain doom!
    [IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Adiene Guest

wow awesome work~!